RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

If you have any questions about anything on this website just ask and i will do the best i can to answer them. :-D

Views: 425

Replies to This Discussion

Step 1: Click "Beast Kreations" (on the top bar)

Step 2: Click "BEAST VIDEO'S"

Step 3: Click "Add" (Top right)

Step 4: Chose a video from your computer.

Step 5:  Click the button that says something along the lines of "upload"

Step 6: once you're at the video you can edit the name, description, etc by clicking "options" in the top right.

Step 7: Get ALL the views!

So I see that everyone has their own mythical beast after their name. Where did they come from? Are they just a mixture of their favorite animals? Or is there some sort of test? I really would like to know.

Thanks!

; D

Your Mythical beast name can be whatever you want it to be. 

Once you've come up with a name,  just follow the instructions in the picture below.  (picture made by Marcus Bean) 

Thanks!

How long does one stay in the "New Members Group".  Presumably there will come a time when I am no longer a "New" member.

Is this like boot camp or something?

No hard rule on when you're no longer a newbie...you can stay in the group forever if you want, or remove yourself from it once you think you have a good grasp on how things work around here.

I just created a group (the Republic of Cheesistan, to be exact, feel free to join :P). I noticed that some groups have a video (relating to the group) in the information section? I was wondering how one would go about getting the 'start your own country' GMM episode up on mine? :)
Oh. Nevermind. The video is up there now. No idea how that happened as I didn't do anything. If one of you somehow managed to do that, then thanks? :)

you are welkomm

How do people add pictures to comments? (I see how to do it in a reply, but not a comment...)

What exactly are you calling a "COMMENT"?

I mean to comment on a group it says "add a comment", as apposed to on a discussion where it says "add a reply" and has an "upload files" option.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service