RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Well, I am kinda surprised to be the first to start this discussion. But, here it is. If you have anything at all that you need somebody to pray for, just put it up here. No one is here to judge, but if you don't feel comfortable putting yourself out there like that, just mention that you are having a rough time and I can guarantee that I and hopefully others in this group and on this community will be praying for you!

Views: 859

Replies to This Discussion

Praying for the Lord's guiding hand on your dad, the surgeon and your whole family. Blessings!

Amber (The Phoenicorn) said:
My dad's having surgery on his lung tomorrow, and I'd really appreciate the prayers for the doctors and for him :)
Thanks so much!

Jeff (carnivorous topiary) said:
Praying for the Lord's guiding hand on your dad, the surgeon and your whole family. Blessings!

My dad's having surgery on his lung tomorrow, and I'd really appreciate the prayers for the doctors and for him :)
Please keep Tina Vervoon and her son Michael in your prayers for tomorrow. Tina will be burying her 13 year old son who passed away on the 7th from an accident. Thank you.

He is the one on the left.

I will. This must be terribly difficult to deal with. I trust the Lord will help her through.

✞JeanetteWifeMoMhorphin✞ said:
Please keep Tina Vervoon and her son Michael in your prayers for tomorrow. Tina will be burying her 13 year old son who passed away on the 7th from an accident. Thank you.

He is the one on the left.

How did your dad do with the surgery?

Thanks so much!

He did very well. Unfortunately, the results aren't back yet...but the doctor says that there's a 50/50 chance that he has cancer. We won't know for a few days until the biopsy comes back from the lab. I'd still appreciate the continued prayers, if you don't mind. It's been pretty scary and we're all shaken up.

Thanks so much!

Lord Jesus, Please bring a peace to Amber's family especially to her father who had the surgery. We praise you for what the results are no matter what. We ask for a peace if it is cancer. Lord our deepest heart request is that it isn't cancer. Our lives are in Your hands. I pray theses things in Jesus' Name Amen.

He did very well. Unfortunately, the results aren't back yet...but the doctor says that there's a 50/50 chance that he has cancer. We won't know for a few days until the biopsy comes back from the lab. I'd still appreciate the continued prayers, if you don't mind. It's been pretty scary and we're all shaken up.

Thanks so much!

:') That means so much. Thank you, Jeanette!

✞JeanetteWifeMoMhorphin✞ said:
Lord Jesus, Please bring a peace to Amber's family especially to her father who had the surgery. We praise you for what the results are no matter what. We ask for a peace if it is cancer. Lord our deepest heart request is that it isn't cancer. Our lives are in Your hands. I pray theses things in Jesus' Name Amen.

Thanks so much!

I have been in full time ministry for 24 years, primarily as a foreign missionary with an interdenominational Christian organization. After prayer and fasting and receiving counsel from pastor friends of partnering churches, I recently resigned in order to pursue a pastoral ministry in some capacity (either as a Sr. Pastor or an associate pastor of missions/outreach/evangelism/small groups/adult/young adult/discipleship position as part of a larger church staff). I have two kids in college so this is a huge step of faith for me. Please pray for the right ministry fit in which I will be a blessing to the local Body and that will be good for my family too. I am willing to go pretty much anywhere the Lord may lead, but would prefer somewhere in the south ... VA, NC, TX, FL, SC, GA, etc. I have a M. Div. and am ordained (that meet some basic requirements that most churches are look for), but most importantly, I want to honor Jesus in this next phase of ministry. Thanks!
Will be praying Jeff.

I have been in full time ministry for 24 years, primarily as a foreign missionary with an interdenominational Christian organization. After prayer and fasting and receiving counsel from pastor friends of partnering churches, I recently resigned in order to pursue a pastoral ministry in some capacity (either as a Sr. Pastor or an associate pastor of missions/outreach/evangelism/small groups/adult/young adult/discipleship position as part of a larger church staff). I have two kids in college so this is a huge step of faith for me. Please pray for the right ministry fit in which I will be a blessing to the local Body and that will be good for my family too. I am willing to go pretty much anywhere the Lord may lead, but would prefer somewhere in the south ... VA, NC, TX, FL, SC, GA, etc. I have a M. Div. and am ordained (that meet some basic requirements that most churches are look for), but most importantly, I want to honor Jesus in this next phase of ministry. Thanks!

Well, I'm going to bring this discussion back to life after 2 years of silence. Anyways, I really need prayers for two people. My Tia Linda, who's been struggling with cervical and lung cancer. She's having a hard time with it, and is very unhealthy right now. Also for my best friend India who is dealing with some personal issues. They're both in a lot of pain, and I would very much appreciate any prayers. Thanks.

Please help Jim Moore, he's battling with stomach cancer.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service