RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Well, I am kinda surprised to be the first to start this discussion. But, here it is. If you have anything at all that you need somebody to pray for, just put it up here. No one is here to judge, but if you don't feel comfortable putting yourself out there like that, just mention that you are having a rough time and I can guarantee that I and hopefully others in this group and on this community will be praying for you!

Views: 859

Replies to This Discussion

Justin the Hilarimoose asked us to pray for a kid named harry, he is getting a lung surgery, I'm not really sure of the details but please pray!
Hey, thanks for saying something about that, we do need to, thanks again.

Jeffrey L. Baucom (Wampa Wampa) said:
As I'am new to the Kommunity, I was looking around yesterday in the Kommunity and came acrossed something very troubling. There is an Atheist and Agnostics group, I believe we all need to pray for those involved.
Wow. I was unaware that there was such a group here. Thanks for bringing it up. We really do need to keep them in our prayers.
I posted this in the "comments" but....
Please pray for my church right now and my family.... We are going thru some difficult times and some church family have seriously sinned against one another. The elders are in discussion and I pray, even though it is uncomfortable that they stick to what is Biblically correct.
Thank you!
Please pray for my pastor, I don't really know what's going on, but please pray!
My friend's mom has had health problems for a while now. Just recently she went in to the hospital for a simple procedure. Her health declined at an alarming rate since then. She is currently being transported over to Hospice care (it's that bad). Pray for healing. Thanks in advance for your prayer, you guys are great!
She passed away last night. Please continue to pray for her family.

Parker The Purple Panda-Saur said:
My friend's mom has had health problems for a while now. Just recently she went in to the hospital for a simple procedure. Her health declined at an alarming rate since then. She is currently being transported over to Hospice care (it's that bad). Pray for healing. Thanks in advance for your prayer, you guys are great!
Oh, so sorry to hear, Parker. My thoughts are with your family today.

She passed away last night. Please continue to pray for her family.

My wife Lynn goes into surgery to have part of thyroid removed. If they find cancer, they will remove it all. Schedule Jan 22, 2010. Thanks for praying guys. I love you all.

Rene
Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way, Rene.

Rene De La Cruz (MythicalPest) said:
My wife Lynn goes into surgery to have part of thyroid removed. If they find cancer, they will remove it all. Schedule Jan 22, 2010. Thanks for praying guys. I love you all.

Rene
Hello,

This week I found out that a friend of mine since kindergarten has been diagnosed with having advanced Lyme Disease. She said that she has had some cases of vertigo and once she was sitting in her car at Wal-mart, not knowing how she got there and didn't know why she was there. She has been on medical leave from her job for several months now. She also commented that she has not been able to drive anywhere for over a month because it is not safe for her to drive.

This is some of what she wrote about her condition:
Chronic Lyme's is difficult to treat, as it acts more like a parasite, than bacteria. Left untreated, the bacteria continuously change molecular structure in an effort to go undetected. Unfortunately, the disease had enough time to do significant damage to my nervous and circulatory systems, so now we're hoping to reverse the effects with extensive treatment.The treatment consists of multiple, heavy-duty antibiotics, among other medications, over the course of at least a year. In fact, some chronic Lyme's patients need treatment on and off for life. The purpose of this post is not to ask for your sympathy, but rather to ask for your support. I've been forewarned that some ...people respond to treatment for chronic Lyme's and others do not.

Please pray for Angela's health to be restored and for strength and peace.

I've known Angela since I was in kindergarten and she's always been a strong, upbeat person. Before her diagnosis she was dealing with her dad's health condition, so she has had a heavy load to bear the last few years.

Thank you!
Josh I am praying your battle with your eyes and mind is going well. My husband and I both struggle with similar things and it has been absolutely incredible to watch Jesus work. He honors those cries of desperation faithfully. One thing my husband and I decided to do (which has been amazingly helpful) is get a Clear Player dvd player thing. It comes with a flashdrive and you can go to a website and download filters for whichever DVD you want to watch and it will filter anything from sexual images to violence. Whatever you ask it to edit. That has helped us a lot because sometimes there are scenes in movies where we arent expecting anything odd but then BAM there's a scene that we have to fight with for a long time to get out of our minds. It's like a random ambush and it sucks.
I also want to tell you thank you for being bold and for having the courage to ask for prayer to fight against the norm. It's like a bumper sticker I heard about that says 'only dead fish go with the flow' Im glad you're a live one lol
Were praying! Keep fighting!
Oh and another wonderful resource is called settingcaptivesfree.com or .org I can't remember which. Super helpful.

Josh Brooks said:
I'm having some trouble keeping my eyes and mind where they should be, if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the prayer, it's nice to know that there are so many people who enjoy living for Jesus!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service