RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Well, I am kinda surprised to be the first to start this discussion. But, here it is. If you have anything at all that you need somebody to pray for, just put it up here. No one is here to judge, but if you don't feel comfortable putting yourself out there like that, just mention that you are having a rough time and I can guarantee that I and hopefully others in this group and on this community will be praying for you!

Views: 859

Replies to This Discussion

Don't worry Josh, you are human. I think alot of us have that problem... cough. cough. Keep your focus on Jesus and what He wants from you.

Josh Brooks said:
I'm having some trouble keeping my eyes and mind where they should be, if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the prayer, it's nice to know that there are so many people who enjoy living for Jesus!
One more thing... I'll pray for you !!!!! :-)

Josh Brooks said:
I'm having some trouble keeping my eyes and mind where they should be, if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the prayer, it's nice to know that there are so many people who enjoy living for Jesus!
I have broke my nose this afternoon and i wish to have a quick recovery
WHOA.. how did you do that? I'll be SURE to pray for you, that must be very uncomfortable ! QUICK RECOVERY!

Kyler Duncan said:
I have broke my nose this afternoon and i wish to have a quick recovery
Very recently our pastor’s son committed suicide. He was a really good friend of mine, and it just happened so suddenly and without warning. Everybody is left with a lot of questions and the most asked one is, “Why?” And most wont accept that there is no answer to that question. There were no signs, he wasn’t into bad stuff, he was a young man who loved the Lord and was devoted to him. The family and everyone else takes a lot of comfort in knowing that he is assuredly in heaven, but we are all still grieving.

Please pray for the family. Our pastor and his wife have two other sons, both in college. Please pray that they would be able to sell their house and find another place to live. Everything just seems so hard right now, it could be years before our pastor is emotionally able to focus and preach. And the boys are taking a semester off, I couldn’t imagine either one of them being able to focus on school right now.

They are very strong in their faith and are clinging to God in this tragedy when typically most would run from Him. I’m very glad for that, but everyone REALLY needs prayer right now.
That is terrible. I will definitely be praying for peace and comfort in the lives of that family.

Rachel Grace said:
Very recently our pastor’s son committed suicide. He was a really good friend of mine, and it just happened so suddenly and without warning. Everybody is left with a lot of questions and the most asked one is, “Why?” And most wont accept that there is no answer to that question. There were no signs, he wasn’t into bad stuff, he was a young man who loved the Lord and was devoted to him. The family and everyone else takes a lot of comfort in knowing that he is assuredly in heaven, but we are all still grieving.

Please pray for the family. Our pastor and his wife have two other sons, both in college. Please pray that they would be able to sell their house and find another place to live. Everything just seems so hard right now, it could be years before our pastor is emotionally able to focus and preach. And the boys are taking a semester off, I couldn’t imagine either one of them being able to focus on school right now.

They are very strong in their faith and are clinging to God in this tragedy when typically most would run from Him. I’m very glad for that, but everyone REALLY needs prayer right now.
My dad just recently had his gallbladder removed. You have nothing to worry about! it's a really simple procedure and the recovery is pretty quick. I'll be praying for you!

Catie G. said:
I have to get my gallbladder removed on on September 11th.... later today(technically). :(
The Lord takes care of His children!!! So happy all is okay! How are you feeling today?

Catie the Catiebug said:
Got it done a couple hours, I feel all bloated cause they filled me up with air! XD Thanks for the prayers, weird thing is during surgery they said I wouldn't go under so they gave me a lot more anesthetics ( I kept trying to wake up... but I didn't, so God bless that!) :)

Parker McDonald said:
My dad just recently had his gallbladder removed. You have nothing to worry about! it's a really simple procedure and the recovery is pretty quick. I'll be praying for you!

Catie G. said:
I have to get my gallbladder removed on on September 11th.... later today(technically). :(
Glad to hear it, Catie!

Catie the Catiebug said:
I've been sleeping alot trying to recover, but i'm getting better :D God is good :)

Suzy said:
The Lord takes care of His children!!! So happy all is okay! How are you feeling today?

Catie the Catiebug said:
Got it done a couple hours, I feel all bloated cause they filled me up with air! XD Thanks for the prayers, weird thing is during surgery they said I wouldn't go under so they gave me a lot more anesthetics ( I kept trying to wake up... but I didn't, so God bless that!) :)

Parker McDonald said:

Catie G. said:
If you live anywhere near southern washington, you may have heard of a man who died in a hit and run a couple days ago. his name was Gordon patterson, and he was survived by a wife and three kids. Please pray for the family of this man who went home.
Please pray for my cousin. His son died today at only 13 months old. He had a lot of medical problems so it wasn't completely surprising but still very difficult.

Thanks for the Kommunity of believers!
Here's one, last Wednesday (The 15th) a kid almost got kidnapped on the street next to our church, luckily one of the church members were riding a go-cart down the same road and helped the kid.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service