RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

it has mountains, plains, and the coast. silicon valley of the east coast and just about any computer job you can find here.

what do you like about NC? or what did you like about it before you found Rhett and Link

Views: 767

Replies to This Discussion

Eastern north carlolina rivers and sounds. 'Nough said!

I'm a native and I love the rivers and
ocean. :)

March 12, 2014 - - - as part of the GART clean-up project, the following duplicate discussion threads on this state have been consolidated here (the original state thread) and then closed or deleted.

NC is great

Posted by Kelci DiNatale (Magnols) on March 30, 2010 at 12:17pm

I was born and raised in the great old carolinas. what could b better!

Reply by ✞JeanWifeMoMhorphin✞ on March 30, 2010 at 6:44pm
The Great North West...
Washington State Rocks.
North Carolina: There's more here than just Rhett and Link

Posted by John Haughie (Freakizoid) on May 5, 2010 at 3:29pm

Moved to the Raleigh area 6 years ago and love it. Love that Rhett and Link are local and prove that you dont have to live in LA to be successful and creative!

Reply by John C. Smith (Gryphonic W.I.P.) on July 18, 2010 at 8:07pm
Lived here for as long as I can remember. Burlington, Alamance County.

^What he said. Talent ain't locale exclusive. :D
north carolina

Posted by jacob robert lee (the nanjita) on February 25, 2012 at 8:33pm

AIIIIGHT

if u did not know rhett and link rcently did a video with another youtube intertainer called nicepeter.they rap in the video called epic rap battles of history the wright brother vs the mario brothers.You should watch it.

NC State rocks!!! (Both the state and the team.)

Born and raised in NC, I live in Archdale now.  My favorite things about NC are Summer humidity, mosquitos, and how everyone goes crazy and cleans out the grocery stores when we get a few flakes of snow in the winter.  No really, NC is a great place to live with the beaches and mountains as well as a fair mix of city and rural areas. Love calling it home!

I live in NC now but i was  born in Miami FL i lived there when i was a baby but moved to Elizabeth City,NC then from 7-11 I lived in Mobile, AL and now i'm back here at age 11 I move every 4 years because my dad is in the coast guard.

I like how I am close to the beach while being not far from the mountains and how we are home to NASCAR. But we only have 2 7-11 convenience stores/gas stations. Thats a downer:( but the sports team rivalries are the best, even if you don't watch sports. It is just overall a pretty darn cool state! All the other states be jealous:P

Everything! What is not to like about a place where I can go to the mountains or the beach and the weather is always good!

I'm from Asheboro and I've been pretty lucky to go school where you can take classes in the biggest walk-through zoo in the WORLD! Also I'm a huge NCSU fan which just so happens to be the school that Rhett and Link went to and is located in North Carolina's capital. Not to mention I'm also a part of what I believe to be the state's largest high school marching band! 

Hi! I was born in Greenville, but grew up in Myrtle Beach, SC, and just recently moved back to NC with my family. I went to school in Boone, NC, for 2 years, lived there an extra 3rd, and met some of my life-long friends there! I LOVED Boone, except for the snow (which is why I moved away & most of my friends moved after school, too). I'm still in NC now, just a different city trying to figure out what to do with my life. :) NC always seems to have the perfect weather and, generally, some of the friendliest people! I'm happy that education and health is really important to the state, hence all the families and schools. But also, the arts are highly valued here, which is something dear to me as well. Nice to meet you all!

I've lived in NC my whole life, I love the southern hospitality you get here. No matter where you go, people are nice (for the most part). 10/10 would recommend coming by little ole Mt. Holly.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service