RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

it has mountains, plains, and the coast. silicon valley of the east coast and just about any computer job you can find here.

what do you like about NC? or what did you like about it before you found Rhett and Link

Views: 767

Replies to This Discussion

Asheboro, NC here! Zoo City is a local name we like to call ourselves since you are home to the NC Zoological Park. We should inquire as to whether or not they have a Mythical Beast display...LOL I can't recall seeing one the last time I visited the zoo but they do add stuff it seems almost daily.
North Carolina is a beautiful State! I'm not originally from here but it's been home for quite a while now, and I wouldn't have it any other way!
sweet tea. end of story.
I love North Carolina! I was born in Goldsboro and raised in Eastern North Carolina. I actually live in Jacksonville, about one and a half hours drive from Rhett and Link. The beaches are amazing and North Carolina is a HUGE state. I can drive from here 4.5-5 hours west and be in Hickory NC and not even be anywhere near leaving the state. Driving North, I could almost be to Fredricksburg VA in that amount of distance. But North Carolina is home to several different things to be proud of. NASCAR for one, First in Flight at Kitty Hawk, and of course UNC Chapel Hill! From Murphy to Manteo folks will treat you fine. It's the southern hospitality that makes North Carolina an amazing place to be and live.

Home of the best barbecue ever made.  Especially in the eastern part of the state.  ;-)

Also, I'm from New Bern originally.  Colonial capital and birthplace of Pepsi.

Living in Wilmington, I'd be remiss to not mention the film community and constant productions all over the state.

I live in NC too I'm in Archdale Nc near High Point

I've lived in North Carolina my whole life, and what's not love?! :) I moved around alot growing up; I was born in Winston-Salem, but spent most of my childhood in Cullowhee and Burlington. My family is spread throughout NC, and we're very close-knit, so I've spent alot of time in and around Graham, Roxborough, Greensboro, Spencer, and where ever else. I've lived in Concord for the past decade or so, though. :) My favourite thing about NC would have to be the beautiful scenary :)

i luv north carolina

Living in the amazing town of Fuquay- Varina!!  w00t!!  

I loved the fact that the Avett Brothers were from North Carolina, and I love the Avett Brothers still. I think I must visit some day for two of my favorite things came from that state. It must be a pretty beastly place.

i live here too!!!!! cooooool :)
i love the amazin views!!!! and moutains!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service