RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Rhett and Link have chosen

PROFESSOR!

VOTING IS CLOSED.

THE KOMMUNITY NOMINATIONS

The top 3 names out of the finalists were:

Quincy

Cornelius

Professor

These names were passed on to Rhett and Link as our nominations, and they made the final call. Thanks to everyone who voted!

This description went through several different phases of content, like organizing the names and deciding how the voting should be conducted. Details on how it all came together can be found in the betta_naming.rtf attached to this discussion.

Views: 2743

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What if the fish's name is Jason? C'mon! Show some respect for GMM's awesome cameraman! :)

faves from YouTube

• Bacon
  • Rhink
  • Kraken
  • Charles
  • Gaston

I also saw GUMBALL . . . I suppose it's due to the shape of his tank. 

I kind of like that one, can't imagine why.

I show support.

nice

Trident might be a good name for him since he lives in a gumball machine and Trident is a type of gum, but also a trident is used for spear fishing (or held by the king in The Little Mermaid. lol) Double meaning on that one.

I also like Maki, Sashimi (obvious sushi references), Flotsam or Jetsam (terms for debris found in the ocean).

Trident - I see what you did there.

It's name should be Zargon.

Support, I think you'll like Zaiphar too.

bacon!

On the video I commented that I liked Cornelius... I can't believe it is already on the list.  lol  A second vote for Cornelius!

I like the name Benny! Of what's already on the list, I think Smaug is my favorite.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service