RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

What if there was a Mythical Meetup in each state on the same day, just to meet other Beasts from your state? Obviously Rhett and Link could not go to them all, but if we decided on a place and time to meet, maybe Rhett and Link could announce it in a video so everyone would know. The meetup would have to take place in the middle of the state, and some of the teeny tiny states could probably just have one meetup for a few states. I don't know about other countries, maybe they could have meetups too.

MythiCon will be held in the U.S. on the third Saturday in August, which is the 17th.

. If you would like to suggest a location, just leave a comment, and you can check out all the official locations so far on the map that Gumbo made: http://batchgeo.com/map/6d47d99bc13fb7cdee0d62839da5181c

UPDATE: MythiCon will officially start at 1 p.m. Also, I need one person from each state to be a "state captain" of sorts. They would do two things:

-One, bring a sign so that any beasts could see it and know where to go;
-Keep the conversation running, making sure that everyone gets to meet each other;
-And bring a medium sized box. Everyone else can bring a little something for the mail boulder (really little, maybe 2" high?) Then the state leader would mail it to Rhett and Link. The leader doesn't have to be the person who suggested the location, although if that person wanted to they would have dibs on the position.

I hope all of you will attend MythiCon 2013 :D

My MythiCon poster

This discussion is now closed, more info will be coming for MythiCon 2014 soon:) Toodles!

Views: 11686

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZINGNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... k-la where would we have it for here?

no bri, only for every state besides new york :P

dur ik we would have it here but I said WHERE would it be in ny... DUH! u need some glasses gurrrrrrrrl

@ K-La V. - - - instead of trying to post on every single discussion and a thousand member pages to promote your idea, you should just send a message to the members of the 3 largest groups (assuming you are a member).  That will cover a lot of territory. 

Also, if your page was not set to PRIVATE  then I could have posted this as a personal message rather than in a KBE or Group Discussion.

GOOD MYTHICAL MORNING FANS

GOOD MYTHICAL MORNING FANS

1774 members

Rhett&Link Fans International

Great American Road Trip
oh.... i knew that. just checking to see if you were paying attention
Seriously though, thanks for telling me that. I'm not the most tech-savvy person, and I probably would have continued doing that for quite some time.

do it somewhere in the middle of america so everyone can get their

Umm, there would be a meetup in every state, sooo... yeah.

oh i get it now hey could i be the California State Leader

Maybe, but we need a location for California first. I'm thinking a mall in LA, so Rhett and Link could possibly attend?

This makes me wish I lived in Cali! *tear*

I wish i could meet them considering i live just 2 hrs drive south :'(

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service