RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Reply here ONLY if you are able and willing to host a local event.

Only legitimate and sincere hosts please.

If you aren't certain you can do it, talk to your family & friends first . . . perhaps they will assist!

Tell me where you intend to meet and I will create a discussion thread for your local event.

If you have no idea what MythiCon is all about, check out the description and helps here:

Views: 1751

Replies to This Discussion

I suppose you are offering to host? do your planning and event discussions here:

and, remember this year's motto . . .

Hey, I'd like to host a Mythicon in Lincoln, Nebraska. It'll be in Antelope Park. Hopefully more than me and my friend, and the few other mythical beasts she knows show up. Looking forward to hosting for the first time.

w00t!!! this MythiCon gathering will be first ever for the CORNHUSKER STATE

(the attempt in MC-2014 was a bust, I don't think the host showed up)

You're definitely need to consider a "Will It Corncob" or something similar to commemorate

Hi! I'd like to host a Mythicon in Israel! Although it'll be hhhhhhhot!!

"hhhhkhhot" you say?  let's talk about that!

Your discussion and planning page is ready at: MythiCon 2017 - - ISREAL - - Kiryat Ono, Tel Aviv

This event is the first ever for your country and for MythiCon 2017 the 4th international site and 15th overall.  What a Beast!!!

awesome!!

just a tiny petty question... is there a way to edit the name of the discussion or its content? it's spelled "israel" instead of "isreal" and i don't know where the map is from but it's not really accurate :\

If you will find and post any map you want in the comments on your event page and I will add it to the header.  Sorry for the misspell, it has been corrected

also, i actually do make ice creams at home so i totally can offer that!

I would love to host Mythicon in Mill Creek, WA at Mill Creek town center. No one has planed one yet for this year but I have some great ideas!

HERE YOU GO!

It looks like a nice "home town" type of development - - the only downside is that this type doesn't have a centralized food court so once you pinpoint the exact gathering spot I will be sure to update your discussion page.

I did a bit of a Google street map virtual drive-thru and did notice that there is not a lot of public area, so you probably want to check with a business owner before deciding.  There are some patio tables outside of Starbucks and Jamba Juice near the Central Market, but they would likely frown if you took up too many tables unannounced.

BEAST ON!!!

KATY - - Is this a firm request? Are you going to host?
No

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service