RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

THE WISH LIST IS NOW CLOSED!

Feel free to browse around the 70+ comments posted on this thread, but as the event date is quickly approaching it is not feasible to ask anyone to start a local meeting in an unplanned area so you can attend.

On the other hand, if you are certain that you CAN and WILL host a new meeting, just post your request HERE so an event discussion page can be created.  Please give as much detail as possible including location name, address, Facebook event page, etc.

No promises! however, if you can not or will not host a local MythiCon event but you are wishing that someone would take up the cause and throw a party that you can attend, leave a quick note here.

Who knows? it might encourage someone to step out and host a get together if they knew there was enough interest for one in their home town or nearby.

Notice: 

As the MythiCon 2016 coordinator, I will not be monitoring this page for requests. This is simply the place where you and fellow MBs to start a discussion and express an interest, hopefully to encourage a potential host.

If you definitely can and will host a meeting post your notice

ON THIS OTHER PAGE so a thread can be created for your event.

Views: 3189

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Humble, TX I've never been to a Mythicon before. Hopefully there will be one near me, Fingers Crossed!!!!

Is it close to Lake Charles, Louisiana? We hope to host Mythicon here!
Yeah if it's close to Lake Charles, Louisiana you could come there to our meet up!

I can't host, but would love a Mythicon in that area!

Anyone else want to join up in Nova Scotia, Canada?

I am not from VT, but I'd go to one in Vermont.

Wondered if there would be any internet in a Philadelphia area meetup in Pennsylvania. I would be up for working with a group to plan something. 

Any other Mythical Beasts hanging out (permanently or at least in August) in Salt Lake City, UT? I'd like to possibly get something together. 

Yes! I'd be happy to help you organize something.

Ooh! If you need help, I'd love to lend a hand! (o:
Me! And my friend is also coming, so excited!

I would love one in Perth Australia! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service