RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:        3001 Connecticut Ave. NW, Washington, DC  20008

Your Host:     Victoria (Centauromadoose) and E. Mιʅʅισɳαɾσ$ (Cҽɳƚαυɾσɱαɱσσʂҽ)

Views: 2070

Replies to This Discussion

I'm going to try to come but no promises, I'm happy that there are a lot of little mythicons instead of one big one, I don't do well in busy places

I'm going to be there

Excellent -- we'll see you soon! :D

okay, so what kind of trivia will be there, will it be like trivia from R&L's lives or trivia that we learned off of gmm? and where in the zoo are we meeting?

The trivia will mostly be fill-in-the-blank about Rhett and Link's lives and work, which will include some broad questions about GMM (not about any specific episode's content). That part will be in 3 sections of easy, moderate, and difficult. There will also be a multiple choice section where you'll match a GMM thumbnail to the episode title. I'll bring pens/pencils!

For meeting, we'll meet just inside the main gate of the zoo (the one with the lion statues) -- there's a low, semi-circular wall right in there where I'll be waiting for everyone in my GMM shirt. :)

I really hope to attend! This will be my first year☺️ And it's 3 days after my birthday!! I've watched GMM for awhile but never could come

We hope to see you there! :D

Im definetly gonna try to come!

I'll try to be there!
Where would the details about where to meet and what time be? Thanks!
They're at the top of the page and also scattered throughout my comments in this thread. We're meeting just inside the main gate of the National Zoo (at the low, semi-circular wall) at 1:00 pm August 13!
I will be there

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service