RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:        3001 Connecticut Ave. NW, Washington, DC  20008

Your Host:     Victoria (Centauromadoose) and E. Mιʅʅισɳαɾσ$ (Cҽɳƚαυɾσɱαɱσσʂҽ)

Views: 2070

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! Just inside the main gate with the lion statues, there is a low, semi-circle wall -- I'll be sitting there wearing my GMM T-shirt. :)

I learned a couple R&L songs on the ukulele so if anyone wants to I can bring it and we can do a sing along if that's ok :)
(I'm horrible at singing so I tried to pick the most known ones so I don't sing alone haha)

That sounds really cool!! It would be really fun if you don't mind bringing your ukulele with you. I'm personally atrocious at singing, but I'll do my best. xD

What songs did you learn?

Hey I'm hosting in a different state and was wondering if you still had your trivia questions, and would be willing to share? Make life easier. :) If not, no biggie.... Hope you guys have a blast! 

Hey! I haven't put together my trivia questions this year, but I'm going to collect and organize them in 3 categories of difficulty -- easy, medium, hard. Harder ones will have more points assigned to them. The 3 people who have the most points will win different (small) merch prizes. :)

You can find trivia questions I pulled together a couple years ago HERE and HERE, but some of them are now very outdated!

Thanks sweets!! 

Where do I find the date of this event? Thank you...
Hi, Eva! All Mythicons, including this one in DC, are taking place on August 13 at 1:00 pm, which is listed on the front page of this group and the website. :)
Unless something magically pops up the day before, I'll be there! :)

i hate when that happens lol, I was supposed to go to VidCon, but now I cant go :(

I hope to attend.

I hope to see you there! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service