RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Location #1:   HANDY PARK

Address:         E Elm St & S 1st St, Piedmont, MO 63957--- SITE #1

Your Host:     Ariel (The Snow White Wolf)

Location #2 :  Panera Bread ~ Springfield East store

Address:         1570 E Battlefield Rd, Springfield, MO --- SITE #2

Your Host:     Amber B (Chimera) 

NOTICE

There are now 2 confirmed hosts for both Piedmont, MO and Springfield, MO to accommodate the most folks possible.

Someone in the St. Louis area really needs to step up! 

~Gumbo123, MythiCon Event Coordinator

Missouri flag

Map of Missouri

Views: 1482

Replies to This Discussion

I live in Cape, too, but I was sure no one would want to have it near this area.
Yeah very true.
I don't think Rhett and Link are going to be there, are they?!?
I'm not for sure,they are coming to Missouri and they are trying to pick a destination.

NO! Just think about it.  Rhett and Link are not going to show up in Missouri - - or Florida or Canada or Argentina or Singapore or likely anywere else for that matter - - to sit and talk and eat lunch at the mall or city park. Although, for the first MythiCon in 2013, they did both pop into the Glendale, California meeting unannounced for a quick meet and greet since that spot was just about 10 miles from their home base.

MythiCon is a series of mythical beast organized and run meet-up events - - - you help to plan and attend the one  near your home and, if there isn't one nearby, maybe you want to host a new one for local friends, family and other MBs.  Follow this link to understand more:

Trevor, you live in Cape Girardeau? I live In Dexter!!
Yeah,Awesome!

We have to set something up in the St Louis area.  There must be plenty of us in the area.

So true!

I live in O'fallon, IL but will definitely go to STL for this .

Yes definitely.
I'm an hour away from Springfield!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service