RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

If you can (and will) host an international meet-up event in an area not already listed below, leave your request here and we will add a discussion page for your part of the mythical world. 

THE AMERICAS

EUROPE

Australia , Asia & Oceana

Views: 6202

Replies to This Discussion

I would like if there would be one in (or near to the north) Co. Donegal Ireland,Preferably in Letterkeny or Derry or Strabane but I couldn't promise that I would be able to make it and I would need help planning it. 

GO FOR IT ! ! !

here's the discussion thread for the Emerald Isle:

i cannot host but there should be one in Sydney :)

United Kingdom, Birmingham or London

I will be unable to host Mythicon in Co. Donegal this year because I will be on an authors tour at that time.

Can we do one in the uk

SURE YOU CAN!  GO FOR IT!!

You see, the problem is many keep asking "CAN WE?" and yet nobody wants to champion the cause and say "YES, WE CAN!"

Until such time that somebody finally steps up and commits to hosting a UK meet-up, it just will never happen.  Two different MBs attempted meetings last year, but so far for MythiCon 2015 nobody wants to be the one to take the leap of faith and actually do something about it . . . consider the simple "requirements" to host and then get back with a post here if you want me to create a UK meeting page to open the discussion to plan an event . . .

Stirling Scotland

I wish Rhett and Link could make it to all of these places.. I can't attend the one in Australia anyway because I live in a different state :(

anyone else in Ireland want to organise this? :)

i would like to host here in the philippines ... we already hosted a somewhat different event but this would be awesome 

Thanks, Mythical Beast PH !!! 

I have posted the link to the MythiCon Philippines page in the listing above and also on your wall as soon as it is set up.  Use the discussion page there for all your event planning and recruiting attendees.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service