RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Since the last one (KBE - - - > The Pose) was not so successful . . . let's give this one more try and see if the kommunity still supports these interactive activities.

Pictured above is my creation, the Gumbo Family Crest.  Leave a discription below of your mythical family shield and I will attempt to create one for you . . . no matter how rediculous, inane or absurd . . . so long as the contents are all in good taste and non-offensive.

EXAMPLE: 

The Gumbo family crest includes  name and motto (Go With Cheese) emblazened in gold over a purple shield with crossed mackeral and eye of the tiger fleur de lis.

Views: 3506

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you! I love it (but you spelt "Pheasphant" wrong...)

The Vestiduous Beast family crest has name and motto (warped drive and happiness) over a picture of the GMM set. All of this on the screen of an iphone. Finally, a pair of glasses sit as the dot to the i's and randomly around the place. That's all I got.

That's an easy enough fix. Sorry for the typo . . . the corrected version has now been uploaded to the album at KBE ---> The Mythical Family Crest

Thanks Gumbo!

The blackwing family crest will be a bat, with the wings outstretched, and have "Blackwing" curved above it in a fancy dark purple font. A full moon behind the bat, with a spooky-ish door at each side. A bird will be swooping down on both sides of the bat, and curved below them will be the motto, "children of the night"

The DarkWinged Geeks are smart but shy creatures. And our mythical family sheild is a pair of dark, fluffy wings, resting on a 8-bit heart. Our motto is ''Det som inte får plats på hårddisken förvaras externt" meaning "what doesn't fit on the harddrive is stored externally" in Swedish. The wings are on each "corner" of the heart with the motto under it, and the motto is surronded burning pencils. And on the very bottom of the heart is a small model of a oxygen atom, showing our passion for sience and air. And the originally reason it's all resting on an 8-bit heart is actually unknown.

One word. Amazing!

I'm from Ponchatoula Louisiana, I love singing, and colors if you can try to make it look fancy, and add a Wren (bird) in there, I don't know what else to add so just make up anything, I'm sure it will be fine

Here you go . . . I lived for a few years just up the road in Hammond, LA, so I threw a couple of local items into the mix . . .

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service