RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Our Link’s birthday is approaching quickly. What Sarah @mythicaliity and I @chefjess1234 would like to do is celebrate his birthday while celebrate his return to Instagram.
Here is the project and how everyone is welcome to participate!!!

Proposal: there will be an Instagram page that will be private until Link’s birthday, where we will be giving him access to look at all the entries from all of you mythical beasts. This way has one place to come and see just how special he is to all of us.

Due date: all entries are to be in by the 28th of May 3pm EST OR 12pm PST

Entry information: an entry can be anything from a video edit no longer than a minute , some birthday art work, a written message to link or a photo of you holding up a birthday sign (write on the sign where you are from, so we can show just how widespread he has spread mythicality).
We do ask that it is appropriate content and kept pg. please do not tag Link as this is a surprise for him

Instructions: once you have the entry ready, you can either send it directly to the Instagram page by tagging mythicaly41, through twitter by directly messaging Sarah or myself. Or you can email it to us via our joint email link.mythicaly41@gmail.com
The Instagram page will become accessible to everyone via the Kommunity’s website and social media pages the day we open it to Link
If you have any questions, please contact us and we can help you where we can. We look forward to seeing the entries.

Views: 3216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm soooooo sorry guys, I don't have Insta :(

just send your message to our email and we will get it posted for you no problem

this is amazing, I cannot wait to see what everyone has done. I'll be submitting my order tomorrow.

thank you. I look forward to seeing it

Forwarding on from Victoria (Centauromadoose):

Link posted a video in response to the birthday project! It's in his personal Instagram stories, or you can watch it as a seamless video on the official Rhett & Link Twitter account:

https://twitter.com

Hope Link was very happy with this surprise.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service