RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

I'd like to know, are you LGBT (If so, which part of the acronym?) Or just a Supporter of LGBT people? I fit into the T acronym, since I was born male but have felt as if I was supposed to be female all my life (Currently Transitioning). Let us know if you want to :)

Views: 936

Replies to This Discussion

I am a B, but I am in a relationship with my loving boyfriend, who is also a B. I am an adament supporter, and most of my friend are LGBT as well. I find that they tend to be a more fun crowd to be around! ^_^

I'm on the spectrum some where but I find it hard to pin down so i generally use the blanket q. 

Awesome that you're transitioning!  My brother is too (but born a female)! :) I am not part of LGBT+, but support it in every way possible! 

It's quite hard to transition here in the UK, though XD Free, but takes almost three times as long.

I'm lesbian :)

Thank you :) 

Hey yall, just joined the kommunity a few days ago. I'm happy to see a LGBT group. :) I fit into the T and P areas of the alphabet soup. :)

Hey Sam, welcome to the kommunity :) Hope your enjoying it here. Seeming from your profile pic it appears you prefer female pronouns - but correct me if I'm wrong. I don't want to accidentally offend you. :)

I'm part of the "L" group!

:) Welcome to the group on the Kommunity! :)

Yo! So i'm not really part of thee acronym....i'm pansexual, but well i guess i'm part of thee never ending extended part of the acronym ahahah. 

Pansexual still counts as part of the acronym :) Just hard to fit every portion of it into a group title, unfortunately. Welcome to the group :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service