RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

7/25/15 UPDATE:  Hey beasts!  Thanks so much for all your trivia ideas!  We've gathered plenty to help us meet our quota for the app we're developing.  But I'm gonna leave this discussion open so you can continue to add trivia questions, since it seems like it's a fun exercise.  (And who knows, maybe we'll need more trivia questions down the road.)  Thanks for all your contributions!  - Link

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~original post below~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Beasts!

We thought this would be a fun K.B.E. Annnd you'll be helping us with an exciting new project in the process.  We’re developing the official Rhett&Link Trivia App--it's gonna be fun and game-ified!  You'll be able to quantify your knowledge of us and our videos...and  your level of mythical beastliness!  

But one of the things we need to do is write the trivia questions....So we thought it’d be fun to open it up for you to help us brainstorm those (as well as the associated multiple choice answers).  

Post trivia questions below along with 4 multiple choice answers!

They can be related to any of our videos or stuff we've shared on GMM or Ear Biscuits.  All questions shouldn't be suuuper difficult, but some can be!  

Also- you might have suggestions to reword questions to make the answers more fun.  For example, here's a question:

"What's the name of Link's youngest child?"A.  Larry  B. Cindy C. Lando or D. Shepherd

but it's a much more fun question if you ask it this way:

Link's youngest child is named after what super awesome movie character? A.  Gandalf Stormcrow B. Lando Calrissian C.  John McLean or D. Katniss Everdeen

See?  You can suggest questions, and also make suggested questions better.  No wrong answers here (well, most answers are wrong but you know what I mean)!  Have fun!

- R&L

Views: 8971

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Who had a furby when they were young:

A:Christie

B:Link

C: Jessie

D: rhett

Ans; A

Who wore a yellow coloured t-shirt with a dog ?

A:Link

B: Jason

C: Rhett

D: Chase
ANS A

Who got a spray tan with "ZESTIE"?

A:Rhett

B: Link

C: Chase

D: None

Ans: Link

What was Rhett and Link's day job in the "I'm on Vacation" music video?

A. Judging fudge

B. Cleaning public restrooms

C. Making ice cream sandwiches*

D. Mowing lawns

Which YouTuber helped Rhett and Link bury the mythical time capsule?

A. Toby Turner

B. Shay Carl

C. Nice Peter

D. Julian Smith*

From the Rhett and Link Christmas special https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jxODTYtXvg

once ....

Rhett

Link

Chase or Jenn had bees on ther face

LINK__ ANS

Trivia question:

What is Rhett's wife's name?

A) Christy
B) Chelsea
C) Jessie
D) Johanna

Answer: C
Trivia question: Who dressed up as the Easter Bunny for the GMM episode 'Raw Egg Eating Challenge'?

A. Chase

B. Rhett

C. Jen

D. Alex

THE ANSWER IS a

How was the word vacation spelled on the spray painted shirt in "I'm on vacation" music video?

A.) Vacation

B.) Vaction

C.) Vacatoin

D.) Vacaiton

How many times do Rhett and Link say Maine Man in the video??
1. 7
2. 10
3. 5
4. 9*
I think one of the questions should be
What was the name of the show that Rhett and Link had befor GMM?

What is a Giant Squiddon?

A. A big squid with one eye

B. A weird candy bar

C. An octopus on fire

D. Rhett and Link's favourite GIJoe character

[ Answer: C ] Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw5f7HawI9k

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service