RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

1.  Download the (free) mp3 of the reversed song here (under B-Sides):

2.  Get the lyrics here:

3.  Put on your headphones, turn on your webcam, and sing your heart out!

4.  Reverse the file using iMovie or Windows MovieMaker. *UPDATE*  If you don't have the capability to reverse your clip, upload it without reversing it.  Maybe some other beasts will volunteer to help reverse your clip and repost it for you...?

5.  Upload it to YouTube, then embed it here on the Kommunity!

DUE DATE:  FRIDAY OCT 1

WIN A PRIZE!
Our favorite video response wins an official Mythical Beast Embroidered Patch.

SPREAD THIS KBE using this link: http://bit.ly/pillowKBE

And here's a Kommunity Exclusive
the test footage we used to memorize our reverse lip sync!  See if you can do better!!

Views: 4365

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep! :D

Sara (Squinchilla) said:
I was so forlorn before this amendment was made. Now I can sing backwards with gusto and not worry about stupid Microsoft foiling everything!
Neither can I! All the funnier, I say!

Kevin Peavler (allidillo) said:
well i can't sing to begin with
The worse you are at singing, the more humorous it becomes to hear it backwards! What if you sound better backwards than forwards? :3

Tylar (Tylwyth Teg) said:
Neither can I! All the funnier, I say!

Kevin Peavler (allidillo) said:
well i can't sing to begin with
I find that I am sing the song to myself backward throughout the day. It is stuck in my head! Anyone else?
Oh yes, I've been walking around with Link singing backwards in my head for the past few days. It doesn't help that he tweeted backwards last night, either! XD Talk about an earworm...

And my main concern is not making it sound like I'm cursing. I'll be especially careful with the "In my eyes, you've been nothing but classy" line. ;)
There is a tutorial on You Tube that shows how to reverse in Windows Movie Maker; it's very involved. Search with: "Reverse a clip in Windows Movie Maker". I tested it out and it worked... now if only we had a month to do this!!!
I think I thought of something that might work... Today's the day to find out if it does. :D
lol that's so awesome :P Rhett's laugh backwards was kinda creepy tho haha
Mine is even worse. o_o I sound like I'm dying. Laughs are so weird backwards! Not like Count Von Count at all! (Ah! Ah! Ah!)

Jessica Croft (Hyebra) said:

TA-DA!

Thank you so much to Scott (ThunderFalconDragon), for being your mythical best and reversing it for me!
Also a BIG thanks to Tylar (Tylwyth Teg) for helping me with the back-words. <3
@ Sara (Squinchilla) - - - destined to be a classic! A classic what I'm just not so sure.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service