RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

1.  Download the (free) mp3 of the reversed song here (under B-Sides):

2.  Get the lyrics here:

3.  Put on your headphones, turn on your webcam, and sing your heart out!

4.  Reverse the file using iMovie or Windows MovieMaker. *UPDATE*  If you don't have the capability to reverse your clip, upload it without reversing it.  Maybe some other beasts will volunteer to help reverse your clip and repost it for you...?

5.  Upload it to YouTube, then embed it here on the Kommunity!

DUE DATE:  FRIDAY OCT 1

WIN A PRIZE!
Our favorite video response wins an official Mythical Beast Embroidered Patch.

SPREAD THIS KBE using this link: http://bit.ly/pillowKBE

And here's a Kommunity Exclusive
the test footage we used to memorize our reverse lip sync!  See if you can do better!!

Views: 4367

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Naturally.

Sara (Squinchilla) said:
A la Link! Niiice!

Tylar (Tylwyth Teg) said:
I'm going for the whole shabang. Likely a series of many clips ran together.
ruin your fustache... that should be a new catch phrase
I got an idea today. I hope I can make it work. But. Wahaha. Haha. The idea is good.

*twirls invisible fustache*
HAHAHA! I was just watching this video with my headphones on, trying to get the inflections right and my sister's boyfriend walked in the room and said, "Are you chatting with him now?" Yes. We're chatting. Backwardsly.
I'm wondering if JJ used similar methods... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5sB1iLO638
Oh no. :( I knew I was lame, but I didn't think I was exclusively lame.

BananaAnna2008(Anna Pitts)Ritchu said:
Unfortunately Windows Movie Maker isn't cool enough by itself to reverse video files. Your stuck with Windows Movie Maker, you'll have to find a different program to do that with.
I will volunteer to reverse anybody's video. Just ask me, and send it to me. I'll send you the reversed vid :D
RU SERIOUS? YAY!

Orion (Gryphonarwhal) said:
I will volunteer to reverse anybody's video. Just ask me, and send it to me. I'll send you the reversed vid :D
im def voulintering
Oh jeebus, this reminds me so much of when I had to learn to sing/chant my Torah portion for my Bat Mitzvah.
Yes, I'm serious. I will reverse anyones video! :D

Nicholas Dayton (Mythical Child) said:
RU SERIOUS? YAY!

Orion (Gryphonarwhal) said:
I was so forlorn before this amendment was made. Now I can sing backwards with gusto and not worry about stupid Microsoft foiling everything!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service