RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 54404

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it wasn't till I saw them on Fallon in 2016 or something. I wish I could have been a fan since 2006 or earlier!! But I've just about binged everything they've ever done on the interwebs now, so I consider myself a proud Mythical Beast. They are a part of my daily routine, and they always will be. :)

My cousins were visiting and my one cousin said hey can I show you a cool video? He showed me I'm On Vacation and I LOVED IT!!!! I had actually seen a few videos before that but I didn't know who they were. After I watched more music videos I decided to check out GMM. I watched a few GMM episodes and thought I wonder if they still make some now (this was two years ago)  I have watched them every day since!

I discovered R&L through another one of my faves a couple of months ago actually. I'm a biiiiigggg Pentaholic and Superfruit fan, so the Duo or Don't-O episode when Scott and Mitch were on the show was the first time I saw Rhett and Link. Everyone else in the Pentatonix community seemed super excited to hear that they were on the show, so I thought, hey these Rhett and Link guys must be pretty good. A couple of days later, I returned to the GMM channel to see some more episodes, laughed my head off at the Get Out 1000 times vid and a couple others, and from then on I was HOOKED. Now I don't know what I would do without them!

Someone showed me the facebook video back in 2008, been watching since.

My friends and I were really high and this dude whipped out his phone to show me something amazing ( my belly button song) the next, I distinctly recall this, I thought maybe the video wasn't as trippy as I thought it was.... Turns out I was wrong, I've been in love ever since.

RSS

Notes

$5 OFF Locklear DVD Coupon

We're offering a special $5 discount on our Looking for Ms. Locklear DVD to members of the Kommunity.  

Here's the super-duper-we-love-you-and-appreciate-your-Kommunity-membership COUPON info!…

Continue

Created by Link Jan 18, 2011 at 10:17am. Last updated by Gumbo123 Jan 6, 2016.

© 2018   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service