RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59064

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Honestly I don’t know but it started with me being super bored and just browsing YouTube

The earliest I can remember, because I was introduced to them SO long ago, was probably when "I am a thoughtful guy" came out. My brother introduced me I think.

one of the coolest songs ever
I was searching for something cool to watch on youtube and I found 2 crazy but cool guys talking about stuff I usually dont hear about

I found Rhett and Link when my sister showed me the "Can you eat that?" Good Mythical Morning video in 2015 and ever since then I have watched there videos daily!!

I found Rhett and Link through a couple degrees of internet awesome people. In 2014 I started watching videos in english for the first time (cause english it's not my first language) So in that year my sister showed me a lot of Weird Al content, we would watch his interviews and parody songs. And one day I searched his parody for Ridin' Dirty, and a video of a girl with really awesome red hair showed up. That girl ended up being Tessa Violet. So I started watching Tessa, until one day a song of hers with Rhett and Link was on my recommended on youtube. It's the Beat the Heat song. So I showed my sister, and she ended up looking up more stuff from them. So we listen to songs like I'm on Vacation, and What Women Want, until I saw my first ever GMM video, the Will It Deep Fry. And I have never been the same. 

My best friend sent me the video of Link giving Rhett peanut butter hair! My first thought was "How have I missed these guys all these years...I love them." My second thought was "How have I never made peanut butter hair on my friend."

This is such a cool story!
I’ve been a mythical beast since day one of their career. It’s amazing how two amazing people can have such an impact on our lives! ❤️

i was just browsing youtube i saw one of their vids and i watched it (dont remember the exact vid) and i thought they were funny so i watched some more videos and i was hooked. Then i looked at the ammount of subs they had and i thought oooooooohhhh thats why the ate the bull testicle. 

This is a tricky question.  Back in 2010 my wife and I discovered Rhett & Link as the "Fabulous Bentley Brothers" in Phil Vischer's "What's in the Bible?" series.  We wouldn't know them as anything else until my sister made us watch their Ghost Pepper Challenge back in 2014.  Then she made us watch some of the Will It episodes.  We've been hooked ever since.  So are our two kids.  They're part of our daily routine.  

I found Rhett and link during the time when I really needed a laugh and keep myself entertained. I was diagnosed with breast cancer stage one and I had to get a double mastectomy and then chemotherapy. I was browsing YouTube and found one of there music videos and then I found good mythical morning. And ever since then I haven’t stopped watching it has helped me so much.
my best friend showed me the episode with Daniel Radcliffe, then I forgot all about the show. Some time later, I stumbled across Will It Dumpling, then binge watched episodes for a large chunk of a Saturday. I have an anxiety disorder, and it helps to know that I always have GMM to turn to when I feel anxious.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service