RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59077

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was looking on youtube for weird stuff, and the crazy body modifications episode popped up, and I've been a fan ever since. :)

I found them back in season 3 after looking up random stuff on YouTube. Instant fan!

Honest: Please don't hate for the first part...
I first found Rhett and Link in 2013 on one of my weird youtube all night long marathons of different famous youtubers and cat videos, vines ect, I found that I really didn't like them.
Another night in July 2014; bored and going through youtube, I came across Rhett and Link again via the Fine brothers kids react video. I loved them! I not only did  I have to watch their reaction to the Fine brothers video, but I also had to watch loads of the react videos they were featured on (recent example the truckers hitch video). I then moved onto Good Mythical Morning (half way through the newest season) but found that they kept mentioning things in the past or videos that they had done, so I had to catch up on 4 years worth of GMM (currently on season 3). 
I feel like I have now become slightly obsessed with Rhett and Link, I've introduced lots of friends to GMM and GMMore, I watch more Rhett and Link videos that anything else on youtube, and I've also found myself commenting on everyday in the fashion of Rhett and Link (Rub some bacon on it ect..) 
I am now a huge Rhett and Link Fan and honestly would love for them to come to the UK in the slim chance I might meet them, I think the stories involving their kids and things from their personal lives are so interesting and hilarious, they seem like wonderful dads, husbands and I love the little bromance going on between them!!! 

I really can't remember how or when I Found Rhett and Link, but I am so glad I did, I've been a fan since the beginning of time!

Randomly searching videos on YouTube and found GMM and now they're my favorites!!!

I was just searching youtube and their faces poped up

I had been watching Rhett and Link videos for a while, without realizing that they were all made by these two really funny guys. Then my GirlScout friends introduced me to GMM, and I was hooked! Now I watch it every morning. :3

I honestly can't remember. I just kind of stumbled on to a couple of their videos and just fell in love with their show. <3

Finding Rhett and Link didnt happen all at once for me. It came in several steps. So first what happened was that  i was looking for videos on how to sleep less and do more, and i came across this video of theirs. I watches that videos several times. About a year later what happened was that i searched the same video up,and i thought that these two internetainers are actually pretty interesting. I decided to watch more of their videos, and that is how i came to be at this stage in my life. And, because of Rhett and Link i went to Buffer festival to meet them. i got like half of my class hooked on them, and a few other of my friends. so now there is this Rhett and Link fandom in my school and i am kind of one of the "leaders". Next year we are all planning to go to Buffer Festival to meet Rhett and Link and i am so excited. not only that but i am going to get the mythical shoes soon, the wristband, the shirt, the hat and the poster.....hopefully. Once i get a job i am more than sure that with my first paycheck i will buy all their merch, and i hope that soon they will make a mythical watch. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RHETT AND LNK <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WARNING:  this is one of the most exciting moments in my life you may be moved, readers discretion is advised.

Finding Rhett and Link didnt happen all at once for me. It came in several steps. So first what happened was that  i was looking for videos on how to sleep less and do more, and i came across this video of theirs. I watches that videos several times. About a year later what happened was that i searched the same video up,and i thought that these two internetainers are actually pretty interesting. I decided to watch more of their videos, and that is how i came to be at this stage in my life. And, because of Rhett and Link i went to Buffer festival to meet them. i got like half of my class hooked on them, and a few other of my friends. so now there is this Rhett and Link fandom in my school and i am kind of one of the "leaders". Next year we are all planning to go to Buffer Festival to meet Rhett and Link and i am so excited. not only that but i am going to get the mythical shoes soon, the wristband, the shirt, the hat and the poster.....hopefully. Once i get a job i am more than sure that with my first paycheck i will buy all their merch, and i hope that soon they will make a mythical watch. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RHETT AND LNK <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just found them one day when I was looking at Pewdiepie. Apparently they go together? I had watched them some before I started watching them regularly. I don't know when I started watching them regularly, but I'm glad I did. I use to consider myself a bro (a pewdiepie fan) but now I strongly consider myself a mythical beast! I have recently got a friend of mine to watch some of their episodes & she likes them! I hope I can get her to become a strong & loyal Mythical Beast!

I found them through a youtubers react video. I am now obsessed

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service