RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59077

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Through my friends, they just knew about the wheel of mythically, but I showed them (after I discovered) the hole thing!  It was great!

I discovered them about three weeks ago. Their "Will it deep fry" video came up in my recommended video list and I was curious. I watched it and it was one of the funniest things I had ever seen. So I started watching more and more of them! 

Uh... Not really much I can say that would make this a fantastic story. I was just watching stuff on YouTube and managed to stumble across their profile. Gotta admit I fell in love with the show instantly! 

I found Rhett & Link (officially), this year on their YouTube page (their main one) http://www.youtube.com/rhettandlink . I started watching their music videos and other videos, until one day a friend of mine and myself, were surfing YouTube on my tablet. Then I found their 2nd page GMM (Good Mythical Morning) http://www.youtube.com/rhettandlink2 , and started watching the episodes on there from season 1. Which of course brought me to this page earlier today, so now I am indeed a official Mythical Beast of Mythicality!

I was on the parody side of YouTube, and just by chance clicked on The Bellybutton Song and nearly died laughing. I honestly don't think I could breath.

Anyhow, I found the Good Mythical Morning channel and soon after Good Mythical More and have been hooked ever since. It's now a daily routine that before I go to sleep I watch the latest videos because of the time difference in the UK. 

I am so happy I found Rhett and Link though... they have become my new favourite YouTubers! (Topping Shane Dawson and Dude! Where's My Challenge)

Well when i was like 5 my brother and sister showed me the facebook song, then when i came back to the song at 11 I saw it was made by rhett and link and started watching there videos 

The first time I've seen one of the episodes (or really, a snippet) was when I watched a fine Finebros video on kids react to Rhett&Link. For a while after that I just kept watching and browsing various YouTube videos as my daily routine before heading off to work. Of course, I stumbled upon their videos more often than not and ended up watching the daily videos as part of my weekday routine.

I want to gladly extend my thanks to not only Rhett and Link but also the staff that readies the content for the videos. Very insightful, and better yet, comedic content.

You have all brightened my morning so much more! =) Thank you!

Ash

I am a fan of VlogBrothers and MentalFoss. YouTube recommended the channel to me. I watched one episode and got hooked. 

Cant remember exactly, but I think it was through my ex bf. I had forgotten about the show for a while there, then YouTube actually Suggested it to me a few weeks ago.

I found them by looking for funny songs on youtube.

I saw one of their videos on the front page of youtube!

A Harry Potter Facebook group that I followed shared the episode of GMM with Daniel Radclife- watching that video was the best decision I ever made.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service