RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59077

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i just love the show and will continue to keep watching I'm officially addicted to your show and can't go even a day without watching the latest episode, you guy's should really visit india sometime come to bangalore if you're coming I'm your numero uno fan

One day a few years ago, I was looking for a guacamole recipe for my mom, and I stumbled across the guacamole song <3

G! U! C! A! M! O! L! E! GUACAMOLE! 

I was browsing Youtube late one night and I had gotten to the section were people will talk about things and I found them. I watched so many episodes that night, I'm surprised I didn't subscribe right away! But, I am not, so it's all good.

i found them while i was bored one day and started watching random youtube vids and now im stuck!! XD

I dont really remember I was watching them since the beginning

My sister's friend told her to watch Dope Zebra earlier (a month ago) and I watched it with her.

I found Rhett and Link by carelessly browsing youtube.I came upon a video called "Will it ice-cream sand witch?".I clicked it and suddenly saw Rhett and Link eat there way through different sand witch combos,such as wood sand witching ice-cream,a block of cheese,and so on.I quickly treasured there channel and later watched almost all there episodes.Soon i showed my mom and she laughed histerrically,watching the two open twist-able bottles with paper and seeing Link make the burger face.

I was looking at some videos in August of 2012 and found Rhett and Link and I've been watching their videos ever since

A friend of mine had me watch the video for "My OCD song" I found the Good Mythical Morning videos shortly after. 

Hello, Rhett and Link! I found your channel on YouTube called Good Mythical Morning when I was trying to "explore" YouTube because I was bored and had nothing to watch. Your video, "The Craziest Things Found by Airport Security" kept popping up on the watch next section. After some time, I finally decided to watch it and the rest is history.

I think it all started with ERBoH (R&L were in several), but it didn't hit me seriously until OCD song.

I Just was surfing the internet and found them on you tube and I brought up to my friends and they all watched as well so we started watching together and now it is in my daily routine .

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service