RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59081

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My friend told me about it and i didn't know what she was saying and now i watch it for an hour a day.

I found them on youtube! Brilliant!!!

I found them through Matt Santorno.

My brother and I were talking about something or other one day as we do.... We worked together at the time and would commute together so we had a lot of random discussion times which is a favorite activity in our family. I don't remember exactly what we were talking about, it may have been unique names, or Googling yourself, or something else entirely-- but my brother says something like, "Well you know Rhett and Link? They Googled just their first names and Link obviously got Zelda stuff but the first thing that came up for Rhett was himself!! Pretty cool" 

And I was like... "No, I don't know Rhett and Link, what are you talking about?"  ..

Brother: "You know, the guys from Good Mythical Morning"

Me: "....."

Brother: "......"

So at some point after that I either looked them up to seem less clueless or organically stumbled upon them while derping around YouTube and proceeded to start watching Good Mythical Morning from the first season, several episodes a day while multi-tasking. Now my brother and I watch the new episode every morning (even though we're many miles apart now) and we chat about the mythical goings-on!

My cousin showed me rett and link

I found them a few months ago when I saw a link to one of their episodes while watching another YouTube video. I watched one show and was hooked! My whole family now enjoys it with me.

I was just minding my own business when BAM! my brother walks in, and he seems to have a new obsession pretty much everyday. So he walks in talking about some youtube vids with some funny guys. so we checked it out... AND I LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! Like I have been missing out on the best vids in the history of the world! I mean how amazing can yall get?

i don't really know how i found you guys. maybe i was just browsing youtube and watched one of your videos. you guys are THE BEST!!!!

My brother has been a fan for a while and he showed me his ways of mythicality!

I found them just by being board.

Randomly found on YouTube, have showed to a lot of friends now, the trend continues...

I stumbled upon a Good Mythical Morning episode while watching some videos on Youtube and thought that these two men are awesome and I started watching them every day and I still love GMM :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service