RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59064

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My best friend and I where having a sleepover. We where randomly strolling the pages of YouTube when she had a light bulb moment,  "Oh my gosh, I've got to show you these guys. They're HILARIOUS!" She then proceeded to show me 'Rub some bacon on it', 'I am a thoughtful Guy', and both of the epic rap battles. And this is how I fell head over heels for the marvelous You Tuber's called 'Rhett & Link'.

YouTube suggestion. Simple way, but great reward:) There is not a lot of shows with such an inteligent humor:D Its hard to watch you at work with headphones and trying to not to laugh loud:D

My friend told me Thoughtful Guy, and then somehow a year later I found their talk show and I thought that those guys look familiar... Rhett and Link! That's it. And now I'm watching their every episode.
I first saw them as the Bentley Brothers on Jelly Telly. Jelly Telly is Christian children programming created by Phil Vischer (creator of VeggieTales). Go check it out at www.philvischer.com

haha oh my gosh that is awesome!!! I just looked it up. when was this on?

I think it was early 2009. January?
You can find on YouTube. Also might be under Buck Denver. That was the puppet who hosted.

I first found this two fine gentleman when I was surfing. Just surfing. Then I came across one of their videos. I have no idea which one it was, but I watched it. i liked it. I subscribed. Then I spent the next few weeks catching up on all their old videos. Great stuff, from two great guys.

I was messing around on YouTube one day and I say one of their videos in the featured section (how to kill a mustache) and got pulled into a void of mythicallity.  I fell in love and subscribed a few hours later. And know a few years later, I watch them every morning.

my sister is obsessed with taylor swift and she found the taylor swift caption fail on youtube, so i clicked on their channel and the rest is history

the first video i ever watched was Taco Bell Folk song. :P i then watched the rest of their videos. 

I was just searching Youtube one day, bored as heck, when I remembered my sister used to watch them back in the day.  I looked them up, checked out a few vids, and then discovered GMM.  It's all pretty sweetles.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service