RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59077

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was told to watch Rhett and Link by 2 of my friends. I eventually did and I decided they were amazing  and very talented. Now, I watch GMM every weekday.

I found this site a week ago

I found Rhett and Link right around the time they started The Mythical Show. Now I can't watch enough! :)

Just browsing youtube and saw the name "RhettandLink" which sounded familiar. I had played Dope Zebra and I am a thoughtful guy on Magic piano, i watched a few videos. This is my favorite

Epic Rap Battle GEEK V NERD

Well honestly i just saw them on youtube

I was bored so I typed in to youtube rap battle and found erb. Then I watched all the eps and when I came to the Mario Bros vs Wright Bros I thought " Ha! They do the Carolina accent so well! I went to their channel and found out they were actually from Carolina. Then I watched them too and didn't stop. Kinda twittish but there you go. :)

Through ERB , Mario vs Wright Brothers. No regrets clicking their channel. ..well except maybe for all the time wasted watching their vids... Nope, not really, well spent time

i was with my friend and we want to know what the furby was... (lol XP) so we started looking it up online. we found the video Rhett and Link did on furby's. We thought they we're really funny so we looked at they're channel and LOVED THEM!! so me and my friend have been watching their videos ever since! I love them and I love being a mythical beast!

Typed in the word moustache into Google.  Came up with a link (haha) to the 'how to kill a moustache' video.

I was surfing YouTube a couple of weeks ago and came across the 'Epic Rep Battle: Nerd vs. Geek' and couldn't stop watching them from that point on... I LOVE LOVE LOVE Rhett & Link! I was part of the #GMM Hashtag War- which was incredible. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.... I mean, I am in TEARS most of the time I watch anything they do! Thank you guys for being who you are and doing what you are doing, Lots-o-love!

About a year ago in my Chemistry class someone brought up Rhett and Link's T-shirt war video, and I loved it! Thought it was the coolest thing ever!  So I went online and looked them up and watched all of their videos.  And just recently I discovered GMM, so I've made that a part of my daily life, and I'm half way through the first season of GMM.   Love you Rhett and Link!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service