RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59080

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just... found them. I think one of my friends told me about them, but I dismissed it.

I've been watching GMM and GMCL for a while now. I found you guys when a friend told me about you.

when the how to kill a mustache video was featured on youtube <3
great video and i was fortunate enough to be able to find 2 great youtubers

I was watching a random video and I saw a video by the name of THE FACEBOOK SONG, so I clicked on it and started watching gmm everyday since

I had been watching Know Your Meme for a bit, and then came across the one for Chuck Testa. Interested because I had heard the name before but was never interested enough to look I clicked the video and watch and saw the part about your channel. Afterwards I searched your channel, watched a few videos, stopped watching for almost a year, and then randomly came back and began watching GMM whenever I could.

I just found em randomly.

I found out about them through some of Julian Smith's videos. :)

I found them when I was surfing on the Internet and searching some geeky stuff. Then, I saw the video Epic Rap Battle: Nerd vs. Geek, and now I'm here, and I LOVE them! I listen the Good Mythical Morning everyday, this is the best thing I can do when I wake up with a good coffee, but it's too short! haha that's it! 

I found Rhettandlink2 (Good Mythical Morning) while just surfing YouTube vids. I work the nighshift at St. Joseph's Hospital, so when im watching patients who don't demand much attention, I need something to keep me awake. Ive watched soooo many GMM GMMore, and mythical show episodes this past month (GMM is def my favorite). Thank you for keeping me alive at work rhett&link! 

Taylor Swift Caption Fail!!!! :P Loved it so much I needed more!

I found them, a week or so ago, when I was looking for inspiration for a fanfic. My friend suggested Rhett and Link, and I decided to see their videos, and I was hooked XD

I found them when I was watching 'source fed nerd' and they sung their nerd vs. geek rap so from then these guys have been all I've watched most of the time

P.S Rhett Your So tall!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service