RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59064

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i watched there video optical illusions ever since then ive been a fan

I found them through Julian Smith. They were in one of his videos. So I checked out some of their videos and they were really funny; however I didn't know they had a daily talk show until much later, unfortunately. Once i did find out, I was in love!! I've been watching them ever since! =) 

I found them a few years ago when my friend showed me the put some bacon on it video. I now watch their GMM every day.

I watched a Music Vid ofcourse!

I don't remember the exact time but it must have been in 2011, I guess i just randomly fell upon one of their videos on youtube, and thank god for that :P

I was just searching some stuff on the tube of you, and saw the nerd vs. geek music video....ever since than I have been a changed person... I am now in love with this show and it is part of my morning routine to watch good mythical morning. As I kept watching it become even more exciting... I can't wait to meet some fellow mythical beasts! :)

october 3rd 2013, someone shared nerd vs geek. ive been hooked ever since. ive seen the facebook song before but i didnt get super into them nor did i realize they were the same people til later.

I was watching some popular science videos (you know, Vsauce, TedEd and the like) when I stumbled with How to Make Someone Sound Like an Idiot. I thought GMM was a science show! I could not quit listening to this guys.

Weirdly enough I found them in a box under my bed.

I've known them since the tshirt wars... 
Known them through mysteryguitarman..

I found Rhett and Link when they visited the SourceFed channel over a month ago. I can't stop watching now and have made it almost to the end of GMM Season 2 as well as trying to catch up with all the videos! I am excited to be part of the Kommunity now!

My friend showed me the Julian Smith  videos, and, in the comments, I would always see people saying "rub some bacon on it". So, finally, I looked up the Rub Some Bacon on It and liked it, and so continued watching their videos! :D 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service