RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59081

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think the first episode I ever saw was the "20 worst tattoos ever" episode. I just found you guys about a week and a half ago because I am finally in the mood to go and get a tattoo and was searching for reference material.  After watching that episode... well, I'm hooked. 

I saw them in a video that they made with the finebros. after i watched a few episodes of GMM i was addicted to those two guys!

Saw 'e, in ERB....don't normally check out other people in ERB's vids, but R&L did an awesome job in that one...just got hooked from then...

I was watching DailyGrace and she had Rhett and Link Haze (see DailyGrace Tuesday shows).  At the end of the video she showed a pic of Felicia Day gracefacing and Link said "you can't haze Felicia!" In that moment he won my respect so I went to further investigate them and have been in love ever since :)

I was on a random video streak and found them I thought they were funny so I subscribed to them.

I found Rhett and Link  a couple moths ago.... I love their songs XD

I first found out about the julian smith and jeffery dallas videos on youtube, then i saw jeffery dallas' 'waffles' video and it said at the end that rhett and link helped with the vid. i was also looking up stop motion videos and i saw them again with their t shirt wars video. and then i found gmm, the mythical show, and all their channel, and now this. rhett and link have brought me so much laughter and... yeah:) i want to meet you guys someday

I found about Rhett and Link two different ways. My best friend told me I should watch their videos...I didn't for a while. Until one night when I googled, 'clean, funny youtubers' and Rhett and Link showed up on a list somebody made. So I started watching their music videos and was hooked! 

I found these two amazing comics while doing their "alka-seltzer great american road trip" in 2008. and in my opinion is still to date some of their best videos.

I saw The nerds vs geek song o a TV show. It was 2 weeks ago. Since this time, I cant do other thing than looking at their olds videos.

Top 27 Mispronounced Words was the first of Rhett and Link's videos that I watched, and it was in the "You might also like..." section of a Vsauce video I was watching.  

That was about 6 months ago, and I've been catching up ever since.  I even bought the Mythical Shoe 2.0

youtube search

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service