RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59077

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had found you guys earlier this year. I found The Mythical Show just derpping on Youtube. I got interested in it by the content. Then I watched them all and started with Good Mythical Morning. Then I found this, so ya.

how I found Rhett and Link was when my friend showed me Julian Smith. I was searching through his videos and saw the video titled Waffles and clicked and watched it. when I saw you guys I thought you guys were just friends and I had no idea you had a show. later I saw you guys again in the short video time capsule burial and saw it linked to you guys channel but still thought you guys did not have a show. it was not until I saw the staring contest episode and saw all these videos under your channel and saw the opening with the toast and eggs and the rooster and the flame. the next day I went to your websites and saw the mythical show video and have since been watching your videos almost every day and I enjoy every bit of it! I think Rhett and Link are the best!

through Dailygrace was when I actually went on this website but I found them on youtube about a year ago

I found them when my friend sent me the video "2 Guys and 600 Pillows (Backwards)". I enjoyed it a lot. But then school started and I wasn't on YouTube a lot. But I came back when I was showed Julian Smith's video "Waffles" because they were in it. I'm so glad I found them again :)

The first video that I saw by Rhett and Link was 2 Guys 600 Pillows (Backwards). A friend of mine showed it to me, and now whenever I introduce someone to YouTube, and I want to show someone an example of a well put together video, I show them this. I just joined the RhettandLinkommunity, and I am excited to see what can be created here.

My older sister and brother somehow found "rub some bacon on it" it was so funny. I decided to watch some more videos. And there you go. I found them. They are hilarious!!

I found Rhett and Link by their second channel, i don't even know how did i find the channel but i got hooked to the videos! ^^ Great job!

I had magic piano by smule and was curious what in the world the song "dope zebra" came from so I looked it up. It was the greatest dancing zebra I have ever seen so I looked up other videos and ended up subscribing. Then a year later I found out that they had another channel and then I started watching gmm.

i was bored so i typed in "illusions" on youtube. and i got caught up with their videos...

I was searching for something entertaining and look what i found!!!

I found them when I was searching Youtube for funny things. I stumbled across RhettandLink2 first and I joined in watching GMM as the beginning of season 2. Then I went onto Rhett and Link's main channel and I was crazy for it. They're amazingly funny.

I think I was just exploring You Tube when I found these guys singing about bacon and I just had to figure out who they were and became obsessed. I love GMM and am seriously looking forward to season 4.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service