RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59064

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found Rhett and Link by means of school. We had to find and show YouTube videos in my sociology class, and describe the sociology terms in them. Needless to say, this girl decided to show the Epic Rap Battle of Manliness. She said it was by Rhett and Link and I thought, 'cool names!' So I looked them up on YouTube after and watched EVERY. SINGLE. GMM. Episode every made in order.I've pretty much had no social life thanks to these two. 

It was worth every minute.

It all started one mildly warm Monday afternoon. The young Master of Awesomeness strolled into his home tired from his brain exercise. The Master decided to log on to a site on the internet.This site was quite strange. Click here Hilarious feline videos, click there and the young Master struck gold. You see the Master Had Stumbled Upon RhettandLink Drawn in by it's beastliness he lost track of time and by the time he had watched all the videos he had been. How can i put this? 'HOOKED' and couldn't let go of the computer.  It took 50 Strong (Emphasis on STRONG)men to pry the piece of machinery out of his hands.After that the Young Master of Awesomeness knew only one thing. He must become A Mythical Beast.

Well, over the summer last summer my friend e-mailed me the video Rub Some Bacon On It... and it all went from there.

well the first video I ever saw, was T-Shirt War and I loved it... but I didn't know who those dudes were or that there was more stuff to watch. Like two months ago good mythical morning popped up in the suggestions on my youtube. I gave it a try and the moment I disvocered the graduation song, I was hooked.

Youtube comedy week of 2013. I wish I would have found them earlier. 

I found out about then from watching some Julian smith vids, then seeing perfect bathroom trip song in the suggested area, and it sorta just went on from there.

i found Rhett and Link by my brother

Well, when I first found Rhett And Link I was really bored and I just typed in "Facebook" in around '09, and I found the Facebook Song. To tell you you the truth I thought the guys were a little weird, until my older cousin show me the break-up song in May 2013. We watched it all night and we actually still do lol. Now, I watch it all the time...

a friend told me about the star trek middle school musical and about this channel, so i checked it out. Now im addicted to your videos and im watching all your old videos and past seasons of good mythical morning.

I was browsing TUBE OF YOU and I found them.

I was scrolling through youtube, then I got bored and rubbed some bacon on it

I watched series of videos on youtube called "YouTubers React" and in one episode they were reacting to a video and they seemed so funny that I couldn't resist and searched for them on youtube. Now I have watched most of their videos and downloaded all of their songs!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service