RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59080

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

On a mythical day two years ago. My father found this wonderful video called "CAPTION FAIL: Jamaican Vacation Hoax." He showed me the video and I instantaneously fell in love with the caption fail series. Then for the next two years I failed to connect the dots that it was made by Rhett and Link. But one random day, I walked past my brother on his computer in the kitchen to make a sandwich and found him watching a YouTube show called "The Mythical Show." I kinda was watching over his shoulder while making my sandwich, but then after like five minutes I find myself kicking him out of his chair to watch the show and eat my sandwich. Now I am an addict of the show. Just the other day me and my brother stayed up till 1:00 a.m. watching nothing but Rhett and Link videos.

I found them 6 years ago when they made this video called "Facebook Song". I enjoyed the video so I decided to checkk for some more videos and subscribe to them.

I got very sick at work around a month ago, so I checked out and went home to get some rest and take some medicine. As I was laying in the bed, I grabbed my phone and began to embark on a magical youtube adventure (We all know how those are: You start out watching something legit then you wind up watching animals pooping...) and I searched at one point for something having to do with “a link to nc” and a video came up in the search with who I now know to be THE Link. I clicked on it and discovered that these guys are from NC, like myself, and I was thinking, “These guys are right up my alley.” –and I subscribed, and during my sickness, was bursting into laughter at random times. I just really enjoyed listening to them. That wasn’t that long ago that I found these dudes and in a months time, I’ve watched every video on both channels. Lol So im caught up now. I love the show, love the other videos... I just love these two guys so much. They have made my days so much brighter with their friendship and antics. Lol

the epic rap song of manliness on youtube, AWESOME!!!!!!

I saw them on the IFC show, Commercial Kings, and then went looking for them on the web. Watched all the GMCL and GMM shows and have just joined the kommunity. I think it is so cool that they are following their dreams and making a living by being themselves and sharing it on youtube.

I kind of forgot how I found out about them. but I am VERY happy I did. I think I was just strolling around on YouTube

and found them on day. by then, I was hooked.

I'm pretty sure the first thing I watched was the epic rap battle of manliness

I found Rhett and Link 1 or 2 years ago, and watched them sometimes...Thats because I was in school.  During summer this year I have made it to where I watch GMM When i wake up and go to bed, watch 5+ episodes a day, and make it a Mythical summer <3

I found them on kids react :)

My friend showed me Rub Some Bacon on it and my brother got the Mythical Shoes.
My brother showed me their video of the drive thru folk song. He didn't care to see anymore of their videos but I did, so I watched many more then became addicted.

I was just roaming around the interweb as usual, at work and I stumbled upon a video about a furby, because like every woman from my generation I was thinking about getting a furby, something my parents didn't get me when I was a kid, then I was hooked and spent all my working days watching videos from that moment on. I've seen most of them, made my boss think I'm super busy and signed up for this great community where I get to communicate with other awesome people from all over the world, I say it's a win-win-win. BAM!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service