RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59077

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I first found them when i saw the graduation song they posted. Then I started to watch their other videos. then when I discovered they have a 2nd channel i went there and watch Good mythical morning. Once I knew there was a kommunity I joined it. :)

My husband stumbled across "Clown Shark" on the internet a few weeks ago. Then after a while we started checking out their other stuff and now we love them! My husband totally has a man-crush on both of them, but especially Link. I have a crush on both of them too (...a "woman" crush? or I guess... maybe... just a regular normal crush?), but especially Link. What can I say, he's just so adorable! But don't feel bad Rhett, you are definitely the Ruggedly Handsome one! We love the commercials and the shows and the songs and everything! But I have to say, though I am totally hooked on the comedy, it's the faith that cements the deal. It's hard these days to find some good clean fun, and Rhett and Link have it in spades! Thanks guys!

i found them a year ago my friend was watching

I found them in September 2012 in ERB episode "Wright Bros"

Hooked ever since.

I found this fabulous duo when the game grumps favorited the first episode of Forest Patrol and everything just went from there!  I found them about a week ago and I've been addicted ever since.  I've watched the first 100 episodes of Good Mythical Morning so far and every episode of the Mythical show.

i was just browsing YouTube and somehow bumped into one of their videos watched it and from that video on loved them 

I found Rhett and Link when I was watching 'Youtubers React'

Pretty awesome...video... series... thingy.

Lol, I thought they looked funny, excpecially Rhett, so I checked out their

channel and figured out about GMM!

Hee hee. -Cat♥

I was watching Youtubers React and Rhett and Link were there....I thought they were funny so I went to check out their channel and loved GMM!!!!! and now i love The Mythical Show!!!!! They are soo funny and awesome!!!!

I believe I first found you, when MGM ( Mystery Guitar Man) had your stop motion picture of Shirt Wars on his page. Glad I followed you guys, love your videos !!

2-3 years ago when I was looking up music videos from the 80s, I happened upon 'In The 80s' which I got a kick out of and I've been building up in favs and likes ever since. My husband, my ex and my 3 3/4 old son (his latest fav is the 'My Hair Song') all like Rhett and Link now thanks to my influence; I joined today to find out my husband was already on here! Too awesome. XD

i found them just by browsing on the net

i found them just by browsing on the net

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service