RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59077

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not actually sure how I found them besides the fact that I'm on YouTube a lot.  Even though I just started watching their channels within the past 2 weeks, I feel like I've been watching them for a long time xP 

Not to sound too plain, but i saw the I'm a thoughtful guy song on the front page of youtube, then subscribed shortly afterward, watching several of their videos and just now finishing catching up to date on GMM.

I was very interested in Julian Smiths videos and then i saw the "Perfect Bathrom Trip" Video, and now i am a Mythical Beast :D

I forget what I was watching on youtube but I saw the 100 pillows backwards music video and I was amazed and I fell in love with the show.  I started watching Good Mythical Morning every morning.  It's amazing!

i was looking up stop motion videos on you tube and saw their t-shirt wars video. i then watched the mythical Christmas special and was instantly hooked. these guys are awesome.

I found them on YouTube in early December.  I logged on and I saw their Christmas Sweatz vid.  I thought the account belonged to the girls, but I was wrong.  After, I watched the Steampunk Tooth Fairy vid.  I thought there were fifty diff. people.  The rest is history!

I watched the kids of kids react, react to Chuck Testa. The rest is history :)
I saw the "How to Kill a Mustache" video on the "Most Viewed this Week" page on YouTube last month. Since then I've watched most of their videos on both of their channels!

I found them about 2 years ago, when a friend of mine emailed me T-Shirt Wars and the 600 Pillows Video.  I then went on to watch The Future According to Rhett, then for some reason I completely forgot about them.  Then, a few months ago, I started watching the Epic Rap Battles of History and saw The Wright Brothers vs. The Mario Brothers.  I also saw their Spot the Differences video on knowyourmeme.com.  A combination of these two events led me back to their channel, which I have shown to much of my family and friends.

They showed up in my suggested videos, and i watched them. It was amazing. I've been a mythical beast for a while now, but i just joined the website :D

I was on pintrist and saw a link to gmm… so that's how I found Rhett and Link

My boss friend (who's name I will not announce) Showed me "Rub some bacon on it. It went on from there.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service