RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59077

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I watched thier caption fails last year but didn't really start watching them until this Christmas.

Found the breakup song by accident, thought it was funny, didn't stick though, then I came across ''good morning chia lincoln'' I was hooked:)

The Christmas Sweatz song on You Tube.

I had been a fan of Julian Smith for a while and I found the perfect bathroom trip song and they seemed funny so I started looking through there videos and have been a fan ever since.

I found Rhett and Link after watching ERB with the Wright Brothers vs Mario Brothers, after which I watched all of their music videos and thought they were pretty cool.  Then a few months later YouTube posted there "I am a Thoughtful Guy" rap on their facebook page and it quickly became one of my favourite videos.  I've been watching GMM a lot over the past month and I decided today to sign up on the sight. :D

my dad showed me video and now im hooked

My friend showed me the Taco Bell Drive Through Folk Song. Still my favorite video.

i found Rhett and Link when my friend showed me the drive through folk song. i laughed so hard i nearly vomited (but i didn't) anyway, he showed me a few more videos and then i went home and watched some more. then i started watching good mythical morning and kept going from there

I found rhett and link not too long ago when i saw the bathroom trip song with julian smith, I think they are soo funny !!!! i've been watching there stuff now a lot, and i think its great! XD

One of my friends and I watched the epic rap battles of history with them in it. So we wanted to know who they are and it took me 5 months to finally do that and I instantly fell in love with good mythical morning.

I wish I had know about these awesome youtubers sooner, but i have just recently found out about them when i watched the Rewind Youtube Style 2012 video and saw them in the credits and I was like, "let's see what they are all about." Now I watch Rhett and Link all the time and I would love to meet them someday, as a YouTuber myself I love to meet other YouTubers as well!!! Thanks for the great videos Rhett & Link!!!

my friend showed me,  and after, i became a mythical beast for life

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service