RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59064

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I watched guacamole song and then loved it then joined

Well I spend wayy too much time on utube and I saw how to kill a mustache- instantly addicted!

I find them watching an ERB Video.

I had heard about them all over Youtube. Everyone would say their names at least twice. Eventually I'm thinking "Hey, maybe I should check these guys out." So I go to their channel and the first video I watch is "2 Guys 600 Pillows." After that I just got hooked. I started watching their videos all the time. I just like how their brains work.. Not creepily, just... Let's say.. Hmm.. Yeah, there are no words. I'll leave it at that.

I found Rhett and Link when a friend sent me the Barbecue Sauce Song. In three minutes these guys explaned the barbecue sauce category in the US I was in the barbecue sauce business at that time so I had a good understanding of the category but was suprised that two guys knew as much as I did. Anyway I had the opportunity to treat the guys and their family/friends to a Grillzilla barbecue at their North Carolina office. They introduced me to facebook and much more about internet marketing. I miss them not living in NC now.

i found them a while ago because i was watching Julian Smith and one of their videos was in the "Suggested" bar so I watched it and thought that they were pretty cool so I took note of their username and moved on. Then a couple of weeks ago, out of pure boredom, I searched "rhett and link" and got hooked on GMM.

I can't even remember, probably followed a link from somewhere else, the FlogBrothers, maybe?  I only just discovered this community, but I have watched their youtube channels off and on for several years.  (The only YouTube channel I regularly watch is Geek & Sundry and semi-regularly the P.S.22 Chorus)

I found them recently. My husband was watching one of their videos on youtube and I saw a bit of it. Then my husband left the computer but I kept seeing other videos. Many time and several videos later I admit it: yes, I'm an addict, and I want to see more videos. Fortunately I haven't seen all the old ones so I'm not crying for new videos YET.

I was just strolling through YouTube, minding my own business, and I fell into a puddle of Rhett & Link.

I found Rhett and Link, oddly enough, while watching My Little Pony videos on Youtube. The Brony Controversy was the first episode of Good Mythical Morning I watched. I really liked the way they talked to each other and seemed to be effortlessly funny. Since then I have watched almost all of seasons 1 and 2 of Good Mythical Morning and have subsequently realized the (much appreciated) effort that goes into everything they make. 

I was just browsing videos on youtube.com  the other day, since I just moved to Wisconsin and really don't know that many people yet, and came across one of their videos.  After the first video, I was hooked.

It all started when I saw the epic rap battle between the Mario Bros and the Wright Brothers. Rhett and Link played the Wright B. os. I went to their page to watch some videos. Instantly hooked!! <3 Thank  SWEETGOODNESS for them, Jussayin. I must meet them. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service