RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59077

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First saw them on commercial kings(loved it)--had no idea they had a youtube channel until two days ago.  One of their videos was a suggestion and I watched it-- I've been home sick the past couple days and I've been watching tons of their videos.  Thankfully, they make me laugh until I cry because I haven't has a sense of taste for three days.

I was scrolling through YouTube and then BAM. Brilliance.

WATCHING JULIAN SMITH

My boyfriend was a fan and showed me one of their videos, I love the music videos and GMM :)

I was just bored and poking around YouTube and stumbled upon Rhett and Link's videos, and have been watching them ever since! Only for the past couple weeks though. They're been around for a long time... I feel like I've been left out for a long time.

i first saw rhett and link a few years ago when they were in a video with jeffrey dallas. and this year my friend re-introduced me to them and ive been watching them ever since

I fell on The Epic Rap Battles video while I was on my Google+, I absolutely loved it, and now i'm a HUGE fan.
My best friend showed me 2 guys 600 pillows then showed me epic target fail and I just fell in love with the show.

I was watching tobuscus and saw the caption fail mr. cuddles w/ toby turner, saw some other rhettandlink videos and totally got hooked. :)

Rub Some Bacon On It..

A friend showed me rub some bacon on it a year ago and I watched it a bunch, then i found GMM and every morning i watched it.

I found Rhett and Link through the vlogbrothers.

Rhett, Link, and Hank sang a song "The Worst of News 2009." I really liked their singing, so I found more of their videos and here I am

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service