RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 55083

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with that, it's one of my favorites!

I found them through a Grace Helbig video, with Mamrie and Hannah. 

I thought they were funny but it took me some time to subscribe in their channel. It was just a couple of weeks ago that I finally was seeing myself with some time (some.. meaning a lot after defending my thesis, argh) and when I realized I was just binge watching everything.

I've grown addicted with everything GMM, the crew and everything. It was more than just a youtube channel for me and I just fell in love with the whole community there is. The whole sense of it blew my mind... despite of course the content that made me really wanting to watch more and more, everything surrounding it: the mystical beasts, the crew... heck, everything is awesome and why not just join in?

I'm from Brazil and I (yet) haven't found some brazilian GMM fans (mystical beasts, sorry) and I look foward to that!

xx

A friend showed me in 2014 and i've never stopped watching!

The first video I saw was 10 things all moms do then I’ve been a mythical beast ever since

RSS

© 2018   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service