RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59064

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw an episode thumbnail on Trending and thought it looked interesting. I’d never heard of the show before that.

This was the one.

(I still remember this one very fondly, and to this day I’m very interested in synesthesia)

I watched the show regularly after that, until about mid Season 11, when I fell out of watching. For no real reason, but after I’d fallen out of the habit, I felt oddly intimidated by the number of episodes I’d missed. I started watching again at the end of 2018, and I’m so glad I did. Also finally got around to joining the Kommunity, so that’s nice. :)

Several years ago my older brother was watching some GMM and had me watch one or two videos (cannot remember which). At the time I had no idea who Rhett and Link were or what their show was at all but I didn't really care for them at first lol. Then a few years after that I had completely forgotten that he showed them to me, and I had a lot of friends at school who liked GMM, so I watched a few videos from time to time and found them entertaining (internetaining?). But I wasn't a regular viewer. Some of the ones I watched at that time were "Find Your Love Language", "Can You Smell Fear? (EXPERIMENT)", "5 Weird Ways To Cure A Headache", just to name a few. I went to a college prep private school and was very busy most of the time so I felt like I couldn't devote a whole lot of time to watching Rhett and Link videos although I really enjoyed them. Then in college (fall of 2016 was my first semester) I decided to watch every episode of GMM/GMMore. (They were in season 10 at the time, and had just started season 11 when I got caught up). I've since also watched The Mythical Show, Good Morning Chia Lincoln, most of their music videos, Buddy System season 1 (can't afford to watch season 2 yet but I really want to), The TOM which they put on YouTube, LTAT, and some Ear Biscuits. I haven't listened to/watched all of EB but I've enjoyed the ones I've listened to and tried to listen to/watch as many as I can though I don't know if I'll finish out seasons 1 and 2. 

My longtime boyfriend and I broke up, and I was alone watching ENDLESS YouTube vids. And one of their episodes popped up. I watched it and loved it. Then left it on their channel probably for the next 24hours lol. My boyfriend and I got back together (11years total time) minus 3 months. I showed him the show and we watch it every night before bed. Every episode and season. Gmm and gmm more. I'll go back to old seasons all the time and just coexist with them on the TV and me living my regular life. Cleaning = gmm
Going to bed =gmm
Camping downloaded on laptop =gmm
Sad/happy =gmm.
They are very much a part of my daily routine.

We saw them on Jimmy Fallon for "Will It Hotdog?" episode. Been huge fans ever since and I would love to be on the show!

I clicked on one of the videos by mistake. I haven’t stopped watching since great stuff.
My husband would pull up some of their episodes while on a youtube binge from time to time. Lately, I've been watching a lot of youtube and got hooked on GMM!

My sibling was always a fan of gmm. One day I decided to click on a video. Specifically that bottle squeezing video. I would occasionally watch a video here and there. But when I officially got my own account, I decided to subscribe. That is how I found Rhett and Link.

I found Rhett and Link when a co-worker showed me the pudding episode and now I'm hooked. I started at the beginning tho. I am currently on Season 1 episode 59. 

I first saw their nerd vs. geek rap battle, but I watched some other episodes, now binging S1. On episode 56 now

My teen sons introduced me to Rhett and Link.  I’ve found we have a lot in common, so I’m sticking with them. We have a similar since of humor, their from a small town in N.C., I’m from SC just outside Myrtle Beach.  We’re the same age, everything they reference from back home or growing up, I totally get.  When they talk about Pizza Inn, or He-Man, or bust out singing Boot Scoot Boogie, it’s like I’m listening to old friends.  I wonder if Rhett and Link recorded their own radio shows when they were kids.  My cousin and I used to do that.  We thought we were a comedy duo. Anyway, I just wanted to tell Rhett and Link I really enjoy their stuff.

Well in retrospect I realised that Rhett and Link, being on the internet basically from the beginning, were actually involved in a lot of other stuff that I'd watched a while back. However, I only really got into them last year after watching 'Will it hummus? with Jimmy Fallon'. It seems weird to me how that introduced me to their channel but I'm glad it did. After that, I looked at their channel and found their music videos which I thought were hilarious and I proceeded to binge watched loads of their videos which started my obsession.

I was watching random videos on Facebook in February of this year and one of theirs came up (I can't for the life of me remember which one!) A few more videos later and I'm obsessed! I'm surprised I didn't discover them a lot sooner than I did, but better late than never! 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service