RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59080

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found them on a youtube commercial.

I was looking threw youtube and it suggested that I watch the "My OCD" video and I fell in youtube love with them!
I watched GMM, the episode when they opened bottles in wierd ways

The belly button song came up in my what to watch page on YouTube and my friend had also been bugging me to watch them so I did and I defentnatly have not regreted it 

The real question is, how have some people not?

well ive known about them for a while but then my friend who ive known almost my hole life told me about them again and then i watched reruns of gmm and there main channle also me and my friend also kinda look like rhett and link its odd but now i love rhett and link and i watch gmm every morning

It was a magical day... I was just chilling out and eating stuff, enjoying my free time. Suddenly my friend sent me a link to a video and I clicked on it, not knowing that it would change my life. Can't. Stop. Watching. For real. It's like some sort of witchcraft. 

No more free time. But still eating stuff. 

Finding Rhett and Link was like a chain and it all started with Tyra Banks. Tyra Banks had Julian Smith as a guest on her show because of his viral video "25 Things I Hate About Facebook." I thought it was witty so I went to YouTube and searched Julian Smith whom I then subscribed to. Then Julian Smith created a video called "Waffles" with Rhett and Link which led me to their channel.

I saw them on"Youtubers React" a while ago  but didn't really pay to much attention to them until a couple of days ago when i  clicked on one of their GMM top 10 videos. I didn't even realize it was a Rhett and Link video until it started and then i was all "Oh it's those guys who were on "Youtubers React". So I thought it was pretty funny and decided to watch a couple of their videos........... and somehow that changed to "I'm gonna marathon their videos".

I Saw rub some bacon on it... and well... yea. so happy i did.

I found Rhett and Link earlier this  year while looking for some videos to watch at like 4 AM, I've been watching them every since

I was watching a number of top ten videos, I believe they were Matthew Santoro's, and in the suggestions was an episode of GMM, I went through and watched about 20 before subscribing and don't regret it in the slightest.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service