RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59077

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My brother was in to Julian Smith a while back and we watched the Perfect Bathroom Trip Song and I have been watching ever since. :)

I watched their "Neverwet" episode and got hooked. Stayed up all night catching up on everything I could cx

I was looking up videos on optical allusions, when their video showed up so I watched it. Then I kept watching more and more until I looked up 'Good Mythical Morning' and then it became a daily routine. I even went back and watched old episodes, I went back to 'Good Morning Chia Lincoln'!
I just randomly started watching their videos and decided to subscribe, they are now my faveorite channel, i watch them every day

My friend Jenn  showed me their Guacamole video!

I first saw them through the Epic Rap Battles of History, both "Artists vs. TMNT" and "Wright Bros. vs. Mario Bros." but I didn't think much of it at the time. After that, a friend showed me the "Geek vs. Nerd" video, but still wasn't interested enough to keep exploring. THEN I saw "8 Weird Ways to Open a Bottle," then found out I could download the audio podcasts on iTunes.

I found them randomly on youtube. Glad I did. Their videos are great. Watching from season 1 now :)

I found Rhett and Link when I was watching Youtube videos and saw a video for GMM. I clicked on it and have been hooked ever since then.

I found Rhett and Link when I was watching Youtube videos and saw a video for GMM. I clicked on it and have been hooked ever since then.

I was searching the interwebs and saw this magical looking show and LOOKED at it

I was logged into my YouTube account and their video was in my suggestion box thing and I watched the video and fell in love (platonically of course). They were really funny and they really worked well together so I watched more of their videos and I haven't stopped. They brighten up my day and they really saved my life.

I found them by GMM, Worst tatoos ever.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service