RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59078

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I first found them in julian smiths video " waffles". when i clicked on their link in the discription i immediately was transfixed by their pure awesomeness!

I saw them on a youtubers react video after seeing both caption fails but not knowing who they were. I saw the link to their channel and have been watching at least three videos a day to make up for lost time

I found it after seeing one video: 'T-Shirt War.' I was like: "These are the guys from 'Waffles' by Jullian Smith!" So I started watching more, my good friend Jon (also a mythical beast) showed me some Good Mythical Morning Episodes and I became a fanatic. So here I am, living my life as best I can as a Mythical Beast.

I was just looking up optical illusions on youtube, and i saw the optical illusions episode Rhett and link did of Good Mythical Morning. Anyways, ive been hooked on the show ever since. I watch Good Mythical Morning and The Mythical Show everyday in the moring.

One day I was looking up Taylor swift parodies (don't ask why) and I saw the Taylor swift caption fail. I watched it and ended up spending 3-4 hours that evening watching more videos.

I watched a video of the drive  through folk song on wimp.com - so funny, but still had no idea who whey were until I employed my google skills.

I found them on Youtube when I watched the Yo Mama battle of compliments. I got hooked. My kids already knew about them but didn't think I would like them. They are hilarious, good clean fun.

Is was board and I was on youtube
Must I say more

i dont know. one day i just found myself watching them. funny how that happens.

I discovered Rhett and Link through my friends.  Best find ever.

I saw them on dailygrace and thought they were extremely funny.

Right around the New Year (2012 turning to 2013) I was browsing Youtube and came across the "Why do couples look alike?" video. I laughed so hard and the duo kept me up until about 5am. Since then I've nearly watched all their videos and was sad when I finally finished Good Mythical Morning. Glad it's coming back though!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service