RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59077

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Youtubers react... I thought their channel would be interesting (Because they're hilarious) to watch. I went to their channel and watched like 10 episodes. Later i realized that it was 12:00 AM... I was obsessed from that point on.

My friend showed me one of their videos and I've been obsessed ever since! c:

I was on a forum and it mentioned the hair song right after they posted it. I'm pretty sure I've watched all their rhettandlink2 videos plus the main channel ones. They remind me so much of me and my best friend! (:

youtube :D

I like to do this thing, where I watch a recent upload from one of my subscribed channels, click the first related video that ISN'T theirs, and repeat this until I get bored of being bored on the interweb. I stumbled upon  '6 Crazy Thoughts', watched '40 Crazy Brand Names', noticed the main channel, and watched countless videos. I recognised Rhett & Link from 'Photoshop Song', I had seen it on television a while back, and the Super Mario bros. vs Wright bros. ERB. I continued to fall deeply in love with the guys.. I showed my brothers some music videos ('I Am A Thoughtful Guy', 'My Hair song', 'Steampunk Toothfairy') and many videos. They are hooked, also. I hook the laptop up to the big tv in the sitting room each Friday to watch  The Mythical Show (I live in Ireland, so it's aired here at around 2am, early Friday..), we all sit around and enjoy :P 
We have taken to yelling 'Yemen Freeway' at friends, after the Caption Fail with Toby Turner, and have Speech Jammed my 3yr old brother. You guys are a true inspiration. I was never really interested in the internet before I found R&L. Now, I can't put it away! 

From watching YouTubers react, and I felt like checking out all of the channels.

I was surfing on youtube and then I found them!

I saw t-shirt war on YouTube ^.^
I was watching YouTube videos and came across I am a thoughtful guy and from that point on I was hooked.

I happened to watch Cold voice in 2010. I've watched since then. I just joined the Kommunity however.

My friend and I were sitting in math class and we were done with our work so she showed me Julian Smith's "Red Eye Flashes Twice." I was obsessed with him!! So I went home and watched all of his videos including "Waffles" which has Rhett and Link in it. I thought they were cool looking. I searched Julian Smith and found "Perfect Bathroom Trip." I only watched it because Julian Smith was in it, but I watched more RhettandLink videos including "Time Capsule Burial" once again because it had Julian Smith in it. I just decided to subscribe and watch more! I haven't been disappointed and I don't think I will be!! I do feel weird about writing this because my love for R&L started with my obsession with another YouTube star. Oh well! Rhett and Link rock! :)

My little brother showed me a few videos and I eventually broke down and watched as much as I could when I watched tv at night

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service