Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 48941

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i heard of rhett and link a few times before but didnt pay a whole lot of attention. when i saw them again i actually watched abunch of there songs which were extremely catchy and then i heard of good mythical morning and i was caught! im working on remembering thoughtful guy cause its my favorite

I found them while looking for Julian Smith videos, the perfect bathroom trip song was in the search so I watched it

My youth pastor had a Rhett and Link shirt (you know, with their faces on it) and later I kinda checked them out. then this Christmas break I just completely emersed myself in their GMM vids :)

it took a few years but I am now officially a fan

Randomly stumbled on it 

I found it out when i slept over at my bffs house and she said watch this and it was rhett and link it was funny and entertaining.

I found Rhett and Link when my Digital Imaging teacher was showed us T-shirt Wars as an example for our stop-motion project. I thought it was so cool, I went to see what other gems they had.

Watched how to kill a mustache! But I've seen the tshirt war before not knowing who they were!

I randomly came across them on youtube, but I think I saw a couple videos before that.

I found them in the first t-shirt video when it was submitted to channel Frederator

I knew something was up when my mom started playing video games. It was all like wooooooaahhh... Never knew old people could actually multitask! JKJK. (Sorry old peoples) but she was playing smule's magic piano and she was playing I am a thoughtful guy. I thought it was a cool song so I decided to check it out. And that was an essay on the discovery of Rhett and Link.

I found them just this autumn, my friend showed me "Harry Potter song" video, and it's seemed awesome. I've watched it for many times, and since then I'm hooked with their art)

my friend introduced julian smith videos to me then i started watching those videos then i clicked on a rhett and link video and thought "hey these videos are cool!" 

$5 OFF Locklear DVD Coupon

We're offering a special $5 discount on our Looking for Ms. Locklear DVD to members of the Kommunity.  

Here's the super-duper-we-love-you-and-appreciate-your-Kommunity-membership COUPON info!…

Created by Link Jan 18, 2011 at 10:17am. Last updated by Gumbo123 Jan 6.

© 2016   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service