RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 40418

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my friend told me over deviantART and i just kept watching them. they're just too amazing!
FridAY night I came across one of there videos on youtube

Yup, I watched a friend's facebook post of the words that Americans say and spell wrong, and most of them didn't apply to australians but I thought they were pretty funny, clean and have been hooked ever since!! :)

My friend told me, and I'm glad she did because they are HILARIOUS!

I am an ERB fan and when Rhett and Link guest stared in one of the rap battles I decided to check them out. I've been hooked on GMM ever since :)

My cousin showed me caption fail: Jamaican vacation , but what really got me addicted was my brothers showing me GMM, can't drive in my car without listening to it... I am currently listening to GMM episode by episode from episode 1
I saw epic rap battles of manliness/ I am a thoughtful guy with a friend. And I thought they were just a little bit epic*
*And now I know they're extremely epic.
Also, I have been hooked on GMM ever since I knew they had a second channel. I get mad every morning I don't get see what they're talking about and have to wait until thend-yes. Yes I did combine two words.- of the day after I've already come home from school. So I break into weird convulsions and have fits and my friends begin to ask me "what's wrong" and I tell them "nothing" and those conversations never turn out well.*
*Don't worry. Previous run-on isn't actually true.

Featured YouTube videos!

I was/still am a Mystery guitar man fan. And I saw their video T Shirt War right around the time it came out, I found this video because of Mystery Guitar Man, And I loved em since

I found them by derping around through the internets and I happened to stumble across their rub some bacon on it video. I was hooked from there.

I was searching on youtube, and I found their youtube subtitles experiment. Subed and found Good Mythical Morning! love it!

I found them when my friend sent me their new "Hair Song" Video, ever since, I have watched them and they have become one of my favorite YouTubers

RSS

Notes

$5 OFF Locklear DVD Coupon

We're offering a special $5 discount on our Looking for Ms. Locklear DVD to members of the Kommunity.  

Here's the super-duper-we-love-you-and-appreciate-your-Kommunity-membership COUPON info!…

Continue

Created by Link (Chiasquatch) Jan 18, 2011 at 10:17am. Last updated by Gumbo123 Jan 6.

© 2016   Created by Link (Chiasquatch).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service