Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 49159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The brilliant Wright brothers vs Mario Brothers rap battle!

"Representin' North Carolina ALRIGHT!"

Omg I died at that line

i found rhett and link through a video review of their t-shirt war video on equals 3. thanks ray.

pure luck. but dang was i lucky for my first vid to be Epic Rap Battle of Manliness. since then ive just been watching tons of GMM and their other videos as well. love these guys

Heck I don't remember
Heck I don't remember

I googled my first name :)

thats amazing ..

I watched epic rap battles of history: mario brothers vs wright brothers and at the end of the episode, it had a link to each person in it's youtube channel. And rhett and link were the wright brothers. I decide to check them out and watch a good mythical morning where they tasered each other and was hooked after that.

Pretty much same here.

I was looking at dope zebra and then i saw more of their videos and i got hooked

in the shower

lol, were they ninja showering, when you opened the door?

$5 OFF Locklear DVD Coupon

We're offering a special $5 discount on our Looking for Ms. Locklear DVD to members of the Kommunity.  

Here's the super-duper-we-love-you-and-appreciate-your-Kommunity-membership COUPON info!…

Created by Link Jan 18, 2011 at 10:17am. Last updated by Gumbo123 Jan 6.

© 2016   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service