RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 53451

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found them when my college roommates showed me a Will It video in October and I've been hooked ever since

I found Rhett and Link after I watched their rap battles and did the epic battle of manliness for talent-show

I was late to the game! I've been a big fan of Jake and Amir for many years now so the first time I'd even heard of Rhett and Link somehow was when they were guests on Jake and Amir's podcast "If I Were You." They immediately were a couple of my favorite guests they've had on which prompted me to go online to figure out who these guys were. Well, it didn't take long for me to get hooked and I've been watching almost nothing but R&L videos ever since. I'm constantly wondering where I've been all these years and how I've managed to miss them. I haven't been a fan for long but I feel like I have because I've been voraciously consuming their content ever since I discovered it. Ear Biscuits too! As I've gone though old seasons of GMM I'm constantly sad about all the fun merch and activities I've missed out on! 

Welcome, fellow J&A fan.

Yes dude!! Thanks :)

I found them when I was "suggestion surfing".

I watch Jimmy Fallon on YouTube every day, and I saw the episode of "Will it Taco?" on there.

I have no idea how I found them. One day I just kind of realized they were part of my life.

I clearly HOW I found them but I don't remember when I decided to join the fandom.
I found them through ERB's channel because they played the roles of Donatello and Leonardo Da Vinci in the Artists vs TMNT rap battle. <3 Love these cool dads.

I don't remember XD

I found them a few years ago, when I first discovered the Epic Rap Battles of History channel, and the Rhett and Link rap battle Nerd vs. Geek was recommended. I became hooked. 

One day I was having a crazy headache so I searched "how to get rid of headache" and then I found there video. Since then I couldn't stop watching them.

RSS

Notes

$5 OFF Locklear DVD Coupon

We're offering a special $5 discount on our Looking for Ms. Locklear DVD to members of the Kommunity.  

Here's the super-duper-we-love-you-and-appreciate-your-Kommunity-membership COUPON info!…

Continue

Created by Link Jan 18, 2011 at 10:17am. Last updated by Gumbo123 Jan 6, 2016.

© 2017   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service