RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 53454

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i first discovered rhwtt and link when i saw their first shirt wars video on rudetube on tv,i then checked out their channel and started to watch gmm.been hooked ever since maube season 3 or 4 i think.
My girlfriend found the will it ice cream episodes and i got hooked on the will it hot pocket. Been watching ever since we always have it playing on our chromecast

I remember some years ago I watched one of their videos but I had a lot to do at this time... about a half year ago I rediscovered their "will it it taco" video and continued watching the other "will it..." videos... and these made me addicted to R&L I started watching every of their videos... I'm so addicted but I can't help it^.^'

Recent Mythical Beast convert here - found them on their first Jimmy Fallon appearance in December and then immediately BINGED EVERYTHING on all their channels within weeks. Shame I didn't find them sooner, but oh so glad I did.

I found them Googling Niagra falls for my daughter. They Falls trivia game video popped up and weve been hooked ever since. Mythical Beast for 2 years now!

I found them a couple of years ago, when I saw one of their videos on my recommended videos list on YouTube. It was their shadow puppets video, and it made me laugh so hard! :D

I first watched Rhett and Link when they were guests on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. Will it tea?  I was watching the sketch on YouTube. (Would "Koi No Yokan" be appropriate? For me YES, well kinda! Season 3 Episode 8)

i found them on youtube!!  Where did you find them?!?!

You don't find Rhett and Link. They find you and bury themselves in your heart and your brain until you are your mythical best.

ya

How did i find them ? No clue. A hole in my timespace ? Who knows...

haha. I like how you put it.

RSS

Notes

$5 OFF Locklear DVD Coupon

We're offering a special $5 discount on our Looking for Ms. Locklear DVD to members of the Kommunity.  

Here's the super-duper-we-love-you-and-appreciate-your-Kommunity-membership COUPON info!…

Continue

Created by Link Jan 18, 2011 at 10:17am. Last updated by Gumbo123 Jan 6, 2016.

© 2017   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service